+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Win

Arsenal Win

I was pleased to see Arsenal win as can’t stand Frank the w ank as he’s an arrogant p rick - bit like Smith!

Such a shame an Arsenal win stops the Dingles getting in to Europe too!

Don’t Wolves go in the Champions league next year if they win this seasons Europa League? Maybe wrong but I thought that was the case.

If they do so there will be five qualifiers in next seasons Champions league from the PL.

I was sorry that Arsenal won, a nasty bunch of cheats. Xhaka conned the hopeless referee into sending the Chelsea player off, he really should receive a lengthy ban for cheating, he won’t, though. Arsenal put effort, as well as cheating, into their performance today, unlike their recent match against the Villa, where it was quite obvious that they couldn’t care less. I seriously dislike that Arsenal team, they epitomise everything that there is to dislike about the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Don’t Wolves go in the Champions league next year if they win this seasons Europa League? Maybe wrong but I thought that was the case.

If they do so there will be five qualifiers in next seasons Champions league from the PL.
    Correct - The winner of the UEFA Europa League qualifies for the UEFA Super Cup and, since the 2014–15 season, the following season's UEFA Champions League, entering at the group stage.

Hope Wolves do win the Europa League and get into Europe. At least there is something worthy about their project. Can’t stand Arsenal or Chelsea for that matter. Take Aubameyang out if Arsenal and they have nothing which will hopefully be the case next year. Chelsea have got more going for them but they need a decent striker or two....which is why Werner is arriving...and also some better defenders.

What frightens me for next season is the intensity both teams played at to close down the opposition. Unless we can match these teams with this sort of effort and running I can see us getting mauled match after match. So hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I was sorry that Arsenal won, a nasty bunch of cheats. Xhaka conned the hopeless referee into sending the Chelsea player off, he really should receive a lengthy ban for cheating, he won’t, though. Arsenal put effort, as well as cheating, into their performance today, unlike their recent match against the Villa, where it was quite obvious that they couldn’t care less. I seriously dislike that Arsenal team, they epitomise everything that there is to dislike about the Premier League.
    Could not agree more Mike!!!

I used to like Arsenal until the way they treated the legend that was Wenger.

Ironic how it was his signing who banged in the goals while that £70m t urd pepe, bought after they loosened the purse strings on Wenger's departure, ran around like a headless chicken doing f all.

Could have cared less who won, especially after they capitulated at s hitta Park recently.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post

That’s a bit harsh. There’s some good youngsters at Arsenal and like Man Utd both clubs are laying down foundations for the future. I agree the ref was conned but how many times does Grealish and our very own Periera go to ground and cheat!!! Yes Arsenal did not turn up against the Vile but I wonder what the other relegation threatened sides thought when we gave Huddersfield 3 points on a plate! Not impressed I can imagine.

I don’t particularly like any London club but do like watching promising youngsters. Perhaps Bilic should try more of our youngsters like Tolloch and by trying them - that’s how they make it! For Shan to think he can get our youngsters on loan to play for a glorified pub side - what’s he taking! Shan may have found his level but our promising youngsters deserve championship or at least league 1.

I know what you’re saying, Al, but I think that the ‘antics’ are far worse in the Premier League, it is so blatant. I just don’t understand why the FA and leagues don’t crack down on cheating; with VAR in use, surely issuing retrospective bans for cheating would be welcomed by all, except the cheats themselves, of course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)