What an absolutely disgraceful performance on the football front from Aberdeen FC on Saturday afternoon. Everyone who played their part in that shambles needs a good long hard look at themselves and question what they got into football for. If that is our style of football then we as a club should just chuck it as no body whatsoever wants to see us play with such a passive and negative attitude. Not one shot on target at home on the opening game. The tactics were disgraceful and the players who went out to execute those tactics should be totally embarrassed by that.
I am sure Cormack said we should expect an exciting brand of football at Pittodrie so the club would get numbers through the door. That performance deserved no crowd so it was apt that unfortunately because of the virus then your normal punter couldn’t get in so having no crowd was right.

Better saying our new football philosophy is to wave the white flag because I certainly didn’t see anything to convince me our style and approach had changed!