+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many are under contract for next season?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    There are hell of a lot of drama queens on here, Turner was first choice with everyone singing his praises until he got injured.
    He had an excellent game last week so it was obvious he would play,True He was poor today but get rid after one bad game, ridiculous.
    Everyone has a bad game or loses form now and again but you can't keep getting rid.
    Turner was fcuk in awful today.
    Ps. He gave keeping the club I love ......
    Last edited by navypie; 02-08-2020 at 05:55 PM.

Hope St Mirren had a pre contract signed by Rose. Numerous times the ball was near him & just looked like he couldn't be @rsed

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Hope St Mirren had a pre contract signed by Rose. Numerous times the ball was near him & just looked like he couldn't be @rsed
    It didn't seem to me like he 'couldn't be ar5ed', just that his control and passing was seriously cr@p. Mind, that could have been said for a lot of those players today. Press them high and they are f00ked.

I thought Rose had one of his better games today. Overall, we lost the midfield battle and failed to win enough second balls, but I think that was because we were too flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    I thought Rose had one of his better games today. Overall, we lost the midfield battle and failed to win enough second balls, but I think that was because we were too flat.
    I also thought that about a better game.

Before the game I said that you might get away playing O'Brien on the left instead of Enzio once, but not again. They had 2 or 3 on Roberts - Enzio on the other side would have pulled their defence across more.

In almost typical Ardley fashion he kept it quite conservative again and went with the "steadier" option of playing O'Brien on the wing and to be fair, he was man of the match against Barnet, had he dropped him people would have thought it was stupid if it hadn't worked out too. Once we were a goal down Enzio should've come on as soon as possible, I don't mean after 5 minutes but I don't think I'd have waited till half time.

Still, if we'd kept it at 2-1 for longer I fancied our chances to equalise, the third goal killed the game completely.

Rose is decent at breaking up play but he's crap on the ball and can't pass, both he and Doyle need to be second choice centre mids next season for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    I thought Rose had one of his better games today.

Me too, in fact if I had to name a Notts MOTM today it would be Rose.

The problem is that Rose was no more than average.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Me too, in fact if I had to name a Notts MOTM today it would be Rose.

The problem is that Rose was no more than average.
    I'd pick Wootton for MOTM, thought he held the ball up really well today.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't expect to see Roberts playing for us next season that's for sure.

Hopefully we'll see Turner, Rose and Doyle gone as well.
    Yup, he will be scoring the winner in a Europa League Final, no doubt. Get real.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast