+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many are under contract for next season?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How many are under contract for next season?

Is it going to be another building exercise? With reduced parachute payments and no crowds will some of those under contract be moved on?

Difficult days ahead imho.

Unfortunately I don't expect to see Roberts playing for us next season that's for sure.

Hopefully we'll see Turner, Rose and Doyle gone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't expect to see Roberts playing for us next season that's for sure.

There are hell of a lot of drama queens on here, Turner was first choice with everyone singing his praises until he got injured.
    He had an excellent game last week so it was obvious he would play,True He was poor today but get rid after one bad game, ridiculous.
    Everyone has a bad game or loses form now and again but you can't keep getting rid.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    There are hell of a lot of drama queens on here, Turner was first choice with everyone singing his praises until he got injured.
    He had an excellent game last week so it was obvious he would play,True He was poor today but get rid after one bad game, ridiculous.
    Everyone has a bad game or loses form now and again but you can't keep getting rid.
    I think finances are going to decide who we can sign back on as with no crowds I have no idea how we can pay the same wages as this season this is not just a problem for us but every club in the lower leagues and non league.

There are hell of a lot of drama queens on here, Turner was first choice with everyone singing his praises until he got injured..
    Not really everyone.

Ardley did with Turner/Rawlinson what he’s always done, picked ‘experience’ over the evidence of his own eyes. Turner getting injured was the best thing to happen to our season. .

As for Roberts, you could see what he thought to his teammates when he never passed to any of em.

Turner was fcuk in awful today.
    Ps. He gave keeping the club I love ......
    Last edited by navypie; 02-08-2020 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post

Yup, he will be scoring the winner in a Europa League Final, no doubt. Get real.

As far as I know there’s only 6 - Boldewijn, Bakayogo, Wootton, Roberts, Brooks and Kean. There may be the option for Dennis to have another season.

Why was Rawlinson not playing? Obviously not an Ardley cronie or not the team spirit eg losers!! That hArdley bangs on about

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Is it going to be another building exercise? With reduced parachute payments and no crowds will some of those under contract be moved on?

Difficult days ahead imho.
    And you don't think every other club is in the same boat? Going to be difficult days ahead for everyone, and hopefully our owners have the finances behind them to weather the storm.

Besides, the owners hadn't expected to go up this season so had presumably planned for the reduced parachute payment for next season. Maybe we'll have to sell Cal Roberts this summer to fund our promotion bid, but that's the "price" of spotting good players and looking to develop them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast