+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So What's Needed For Next Season

i am behind him staying as manager at this time, he did fairly well this season, but i still blame him for relegation, and seeing all the old problems from last year resurface in sunday,s match has dissapointed me, after i thought NA was getting on track, but looking back on the season we always struggle against these kind of teams.
    It was far to easy for Harragate, all they had to do was look at how teams beat us last season , and this, and do the same

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    What has the other 2 managers got to do with NA, when he becomes manager its down to him.
    We were out the bottom 2 when he arrived, and he was heavily backed in the transfer window- still relegated us
    This season, backed again by another chairman, failed to gain promotion?

The reasons for relegation, and the failure on sunday remain the same, NA negative tactics, of slow start, no plan when things go against him , poor defense. He just has no tactics against teams with a high press, and a busy midfield?
    Well imo he is staying so get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Well imo he is staying so get used to it.
    Suppose in the end we should all be gratefull we have got a club to support, and we have stable owners, i am sure going forward over the next few years , or say over a 5 year period , we will be better in the end, whether or not that will be with NA remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    Completely agree.
    More energy and pace needed.

With only one automatic place up for grabs, that team has to dominate the league.
    Agree with the general sentiments. We are a good team for this league but that will not make us champions - which is the only sure way of getting promoted.

We need more pace, aggression, youth.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345