+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: @Navypie and @Swale

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I'm afraid he knows quite a lot about you, chum. He knows you're foul-mouthed, can't take criticism, have an explosive temper and enjoy being the centre of attention. Have a good day.
    Well, at least I don't insult the memory of another posters dead child.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well, at least I don't insult the memory of another posters dead child.
    Goodness! Who did that?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    So, what makes you think you have the right to offer me advice?
    I'm sure you wouldn't want my advice either, but I'll give it anyway. You used to be quite funny on here, and your posts added to the entertainment. That's all stopped now, you spend most of your time having personal digs at posters you don't like and rarely contribute to the actual topic. I don't know if it's down to drink or not, but something has turned you into a nasty, angry and bitter person.

Of course it's up to you if you want to carry on, but in my opinion you're not doing yourself any favours lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm sure you wouldn't want my advice either, but I'll give it anyway. You used to be quite funny on here, and your posts added to the entertainment. That's all stopped now, you spend most of your time having personal digs at posters you don't like and rarely contribute to the actual topic. I don't know if it's down to drink or not, but something has turned you into a nasty, angry and bitter person.

Of course it's up to you if you want to carry on, but in my opinion you're not doing yourself any favours lately.
    No, I don't.

If I was advising other posters (which I am not) I would advise them not to give other posters advice!

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    If I was advising other posters (which I am not) I would advise them not to give other posters advice!
    Hmmm, I need to think hard about your advice which is not really advice, Forward.

*sat in the corner munching happily on popcorn as I watch the drunken sailor implode like Notts in the first half yesterday.

Fantastic stuff, carry on....

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    *sat in the corner munching happily on popcorn as I watch the drunken sailor implode like Notts in the first half yesterday.

Fantastic stuff, carry on....
    Do you know what they say about people who delight in the downfall/humiliation of others?

No. Please tell gump

Mr. Navypie, as you've continued with the stream of insults from yesterday I am left with simple choice: ban or not ban. The multiple yellow cards don't seem to have had any deterrent effect whatsoever.

I have a feeling that most on here would prefer the 'not ban' option to be used but that would require you [navypie] to stop creating threads with the sole purpose of personally insulting other posters, which is a clear breach of the forum rules. The bad language is a second clear breach. Navy, could you find it in your heart to stop doing these things and remain a valued member of the forum?

I and, I suspect, most on here would much prefer to keep you!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-08-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast