+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: @Navypie and @Swale

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    No. Please tell gump
    Eat your popcorn.

Well that was disappointing

Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Do you know what they say about people who delight in the downfall/humiliation of others?
    They're tw@ts unless they're laughing at Forest messing up again ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    They're tw@ts unless they're laughing at Forest messing up again ha ha.
    That's allowed. But only because they've been laughing at us since the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Hmmm, I need to think hard about your advice which is not really advice, Forward.
    I agree Sid but it is probably more articulate and less pompous than your standard posts.

That's exactly what I was going to say CF. Football fans laugh at the downfall and humiliation of others all the time, so we are all guilty if it's viewed as a negative.

I'm more than happy to point and laugh at Navy, the guys a fool and been rightly called out for some of his embarassing postings.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I agree Sid but it is probably more articulate and less pompous than your standard posts.
    Nothing wrong in giving yourself a pat on the back, lad. Well done for being less pompous and more articulate than me.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Nothing wrong in giving yourself a pat on the back, lad. Well done for being less pompous and more articulate than me.
    That’s not a pat on the back it still makes me inarticulate and pompous

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Mr. Navypie, as you've continued with the stream of insults from yesterday I am left with simple choice: ban or not ban. The multiple yellow cards don't seem to have had any deterrent effect whatsoever.

I have a feeling that most on here would prefer the 'not ban' option to be used but that would require you [navypie] to stop creating threads with the sole purpose of personally insulting other posters, which is a clear breach of the forum rules. The bad language is a second clear breach. Navy, could you find it in your heart to stop doing these things and remain a valued member of the forum?

I and, I suspect, most on here would much prefer to keep you!
    Can't say fairer than that. Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Do you know what they say about people who delight in the downfall/humiliation of others?
    Something about Sade and Freud ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast