+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: @Navypie and @Swale

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    That’s not a pat on the back it still makes me inarticulate and pompous
    Nothing wrong with that, in fact I've made a career out of it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well you bum wipe, you accused everyone on here of being racist if they didn't toe the line. I've heard some terrible stories. A lady saying how she was the only stopped and asked to produce a receipt when leaving a supermarket. What was more disappointing for me was the person conducting the interview didn't challenge her........Well, how do you know you was the only one stopped that day, did you hang around? Stories like that and Darren Bent (who is making a great living on the radio these days)accusing every manager who didn't pick or sign him are believed without question by bum wipes like you.I looked on your Facebook page and didn't see a single black face. I could give you my name and ask you to look at mine but I don't have to justify myself to a bottom washer like you. "Apologise ", I will see you in hell first.
    The most pathetic response I’ve ever read on here

Now that's some achievement! Lol

Has Navy gone? Disappeared? Or just taking a break from being "pathetic"?

#popcorn

In rehab hopefully.

Somebody suggested to me a while back that navypie might have problems that we aren't aware of which was causing his increasingly irrational posts. I don't know if it's true, but I wouldn't discount it. Whatever, but I would wish him well rather than take the piss just in case.

Having chatted via messaging with navypie after last Sunday's Wembley catastrophe he's taking a break for a while. He is indeed dealing with some challenges but hopefully he'll be back, ship shape and Bristol fashion, soon enough.

Its a good job you are the mod Swale as you have far more humility than anyone else on here. I hope he sorts himself out and good modding BTW. You'll be promoted if you don't watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Somebody suggested to me a while back that navypie might have problems that we aren't aware of which was causing his increasingly irrational posts. I don't know if it's true, but I wouldn't discount it. Whatever, but I would wish him well rather than take the piss just in case.

Hear, hear. Navy gets mad but so do I, I don't think he's a bad person at all. Hope he's ok.

Good, sounds the best move for him.

If you have some known issues / problems in the background it's probably not best for him to post so much drivel, looking for confrontation and throw in insulting comments quite so regularly on NCM.

It's only a football message board after all

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Good, sounds the best move for him.

If you have some known issues / problems in the background it's probably not best for him to post so much drivel, looking for confrontation and throw in insulting comments quite so regularly on NCM.

It's only a football message board after all
    Show some compassion chap. You could have left it after your first sentence but instead you decided to chuck in some **** stirring.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast