+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: @Navypie and @Swale

@Navypie and @Swale

@Navypie - I've just come back on here and it appears you've started at least 5 different threads to try and get my attention (4 of which have been blocked by the mods)? Seriously get a grip. We lost. I've followed Notts for 35 years and believe it or not it happens quite often. Man up and learn how to cope with losing a game of football without lashing out at people you don't know (especially fellow Notts fans). I've done nothing to you except challenge some of your opinions on BLM (about a month ago). Also I don't know why you talk about "washing people's bottoms" so much, but it genuinely comes across as weird and creepy.

@Swale - Thanks for your moderation - I don't envy your job. I presume you can see my previous (and frankly innocuous) comments on here today. I've used this message board for 15 years and intend to keep doing so. I haven't reported this guy to you or even tried to argue with him today. But if he's gone off like that at me with no provocation then he's obviously got a screw or two loose. Hopefully he'll sober up and have the good grace to apologise to you, if not both of us, tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    @Navypie - I've just come back on here and it appears you've started at least 5 different threads to try and get my attention (4 of which have been blocked by the mods)? Seriously get a grip. We lost. I've followed Notts for 35 years and believe it or not it happens quite often. Man up and learn how to cope with losing a game of football without lashing out at people you don't know (especially fellow Notts fans). I've done nothing to you except challenge some of your opinions on BLM (about a month ago). Also I don't know why you talk about "washing people's bottoms" so much, but it genuinely comes across as weird and creepy.

@Swale - Thanks for your moderation - I don't envy your job. I presume you can see my previous (and frankly innocuous) comments on here today. I've used this message board for 15 years and intend to keep doing so. I haven't reported this guy to you or even tried to argue with him today. But if he's gone off like that at me with no provocation then he's obviously got a screw or two loose. Hopefully he'll sober up and have the good grace to apologise to you, if not both of us, tomorrow.
    Well you bum wipe, you accused everyone on here of being racist if they didn't toe the line. I've heard some terrible stories. A lady saying how she was the only stopped and asked to produce a receipt when leaving a supermarket. What was more disappointing for me was the person conducting the interview didn't challenge her........Well, how do you know you was the only one stopped that day, did you hang around? Stories like that and Darren Bent (who is making a great living on the radio these days)accusing every manager who didn't pick or sign him are believed without question by bum wipes like you.I looked on your Facebook page and didn't see a single black face. I could give you my name and ask you to look at mine but I don't have to justify myself to a bottom washer like you. "Apologise ", I will see you in hell first.

I have to say I was a little perturbed to called out by DaveSmith a while ago, but then the way I had written my post could have been clearer and we kissed and made up. navy I really think that coming on here after a load of ale isn't a very good idea regardless of your opinions. You're genuinely not doing yourself any favours. By all means have a few beers but stay off the bloody forum when you do!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I have to say I was a little perturbed to called out by DaveSmith a while ago, but then the way I had written my post could have been clearer and we kissed and made up. navy I really think that coming on here after a load of ale isn't a very good idea regardless of your opinions. You're genuinely not doing yourself any favours. By all means have a few beers but stay off the bloody forum when you do!
    So, what makes you think you have the right to offer me advice?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Oh, I wouldn't worry about being "called out" by that arse wipe.

Popcorn out and awaiting the red cards

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Popcorn out and awaiting the red cards
    Dick and Dom.

Navypie - start 5 more threads about me on here then if you need to. You won't be hearing anything from me on here for a few days til you've had time to sober up. I genuinely don't want to see you banner from here either.

For what it's worth I'm very sad about yesterday's result too. But I don't see why it has any relevance to all the other unrelated stuff you are dredging up - other than them all being things on your "angry list".

The floor is yours to embarrass yourself as much as you wish further...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Navypie - start 5 more threads about me on here then if you need to. You won't be hearing anything from me on here for a few days til you've had time to sober up. I genuinely don't want to see you banner from here either.

For what it's worth I'm very sad about yesterday's result too. But I don't see why it has any relevance to all the other unrelated stuff you are dredging up - other than them all being things on your "angry list".

The floor is yours to embarrass yourself as much as you wish further...
    What was the thing about us both being Notts fans all about? First and foremost, I'm a racist in your eyes, even the you know fcuk all about me.

I'm afraid he knows quite a lot about you, chum. He knows you're foul-mouthed, can't take criticism, have an explosive temper and enjoy being the centre of attention. Have a good day.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast