+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please don't waste the Money

Is Tammy likely to leave Chelsea I thought lampard was building a young side.

Glad to hear that Rosie😁 Milner has 3 years left on his contract so he aint coming and Young, playing in the sunshine in Italy, why would you want to come back?
    Players of that Calibre Bongo, yes but where to find them and how much? Maybe SJM has some relatives up north, got to be more like him!!

Im sure with the new signing, its leaves Chelsea with 5 strikers....thats just Greedy!

How about just spent the entire summer transfer pot on Erling Haaland

Market Valie, 64 million, yes we can afford him and we have change. Now what can we get for 36 million?? I know, Tammy😁

Get them both then! 100m well spent

For me, I would like Tammy but dont think it will happen, you never know.
    So Maybe
    Eduord from Celtic 40 mill
    Eze from QPR 18 million
    Benrahma from Bees 25 mill

Thats an outlay of 83 million, 17 left million for a defender!

I would be happy with that lot😁

18m for Ollie Watkins. Has scored 25 goals in the championship last season. There's one player I'd risk money on outside of the PL.... Said Benrahma. Ollie Watkins seems like more of the same, a la McCormack and Hogan.

Edouard from Celtic has a million goals in 5 games.... But those are Scottish league games.

Get Tammy. Get Benrahma. Get McCarthy.

Get Haaland Bale and Ashley Young

if not

Tammy or Edouard or both

Bongo???? Stay off whatever you’re on. Bale 60+mil and 350,000+ a week!!!! Tammy 50m+ and 150g a week. You just couldn’t resist Young, could you?

40m for Edouard?? Are we mad??

I’m at a loss folks, yeah I have a wish list, but that is also unlikely to bear fruit;

At least 1 striker, 2 mids, 2 wingers, 1 FB + a rugged CH from somewhere.

Ollie Watkins, Eze, Max Aarons, McCarthy, David Brooks and Saar from Watford. Rugged CH? feck knows.

Get 'em in early then sell AEG, Trez, Nakamba, Lansbury, Taylor, Engles and Nyland.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)