+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulham or Brentford?

Fulham or Brentford?

I have a soft spot for both clubs but hope Fulham make it as can always get tickets there and there are quite a few Brentford players we could sign if they don’t go up.

that said Brentford seem to be a very well run club who attract and develop young talent. Would be nice for them to christen their new ground in the premier too.

Brentford. Cheating Mitrovic and the bees haven't spent big, are a well run club and deserve a season in the big time.

Have to go with Chadwick. well run club that's lost a lot of talent over the years and still been very competitive. If the coach wasn't such a richard they would be very easy to support.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Have to go with Chadwick. well run club that's lost a lot of talent over the years and still been very competitive. If the coach wasn't such a richard they would be very easy to support.
    0-0 at the moment. I think 1 goal will do it.

Reckon Fulham had the better of the 1st half. Even though it is your usual final with not too many risks taken! Dont care who wins really...but still dont want it to go to penalties. Hate that happening in a high stakes game. Just nice to relax and watch others under pressure for once.

Fantastic awareness from Bryan to put that away. I wasn't expecting a shot on goal from that distance!

Shows the difference in mindset when not making mistakes is the priority. Fulham had both Mitrovic and Knockaert on the bench until around the 80thminute!

Maybe buy joe byram before Watkins or Benrahma

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Maybe buy joe byram before Watkins or Benrahma
    Fulham won't let him go now they are in the Prem. Feel bad for the Bees and Pontus. But not that bad. I prefer Benrahma but I think Watkins is more of a centre forward. I think other Prem teams will compete so nothing guaranteed.

Geez I thought we had depressing stats in playoffs. Was amazed when they said Brentford had been involved in 9 playoff series and never been promoted from them. And they have been in 7 finals of sorts, and lost the lot!

Good result for us. We know how to beat Fulham and Brentford will need to sell. Happy days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)