+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfer rumours

Transfer rumours

The silly season has started already and many names already being linked with us, especially players from Croatia and that part of the world.

One name strongly linked (allegedly) today is Mislav Orsic. Looks a very good player and Croatian international. Excellent video of his goals on YouTube and one for me that I would like to see here. Aged 27 and plenty of goals although in a lesser league in Croatia.

Lots of decent players from Croatia which World Cup results verify. Hopefully, Slavan will be able to pull a few strings.

Talk of Orsic........but then always talk and when there is a positive headline you find out its someone going on loan from a youth team.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Talk of Orsic........but then always talk and when there is a positive headline you find out its someone going on loan from a youth team.
    You are probably right Boingy so possibly more likelihood of the rumour of Korede Adedoyin coming from Everton as he has been released by them and available of a free.

Mind you we are supposed to be competing with Sheff Weds, Birmingham and Stoke!!!

All this newspaper speculation and on most occasions bogus reports really get on my nerves. Yes I want to see Albion signing quality players so we stand some sort of chance in the Premiership but you have to sift through so much bull to eventually feel let down. So now I try not to take any notice whatsoever when I see names bandied about until I see the player in the shirt or holding a scarf over his head.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)