+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I’m back!!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    It would be really good if a few more old ‘faces’ came back on the board. What has become of all those on the great barge trips?
    Yes I did wonder what happened to a few.. has anyone heard from Dave Valder!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Yes I did wonder what happened to a few.. has anyone heard from Dave Valder!!
    Hey dont knock Sir Dave Valder, from Brighton lol.

Dave V & Stroller as well, were my two first Baggie 'mates' on here... oohhh about 10 years ago now.

DV runs a football prediction page on Facebook.
    He's alive and kicking, as well as drinking and betting.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey dont knock Sir Dave Valder, from Brighton lol.

Dave V & Stroller as well, were my two first Baggie 'mates' on here... oohhh about 10 years ago now.
    You mentioned Stroller, used to occasionally meet up with him in Llandudno but haven't heard from him for some time now

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    You mentioned Stroller, used to occasionally meet up with him in Llandudno but haven't heard from him for some time now
    Hope he is ok? Very sad that over the time I have been away some great posters have moved to the executive boxes in the clouds. RIP...

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    Yes Tony, I too keep thinking that about Stroller, I hope the old lad is ok.
    I even started a thread on here once called 'The Hunt for Stroller' (like The Hunt for red october of course lol). I asked if anybody on here had information as to his whereabouts and his well being etc, and it got quite a few good replies.

Btw is this newcomer really the old and original Dave Valder ? lol.
    Last edited by Acido; 06-08-2020 at 05:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)