+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Our finances

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    A little Magpie told me....
    Is it right that people's alleged salaries are discussed in here?

I think not.

... you only have to look at the (alleged) manoeuvring by some previous owners with regard to the clubs HMRC status that the (alleged) fine line between avoidance and evasion was the (alleged) pathway being taken ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The football club is a business first and foremost. If you don't have the correct HR policies and people in place, it'll cost you more in the long run through court cases and such.

I know that pal. My comment was very much tongue in cheek. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The football club is a business first and foremost. If you don't have the correct HR policies and people in place, it'll cost you more in the long run through court cases and such.
    I think MiG might agree with you on that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think MiG might agree with you on that one!
    Probably cost the club a hell of a lot more...

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Is it right that people's alleged salaries are discussed in here?

I think not.
    Whilst ever they are alleged then what's the problem? We all know MIG is on £7,523.18 per month, allegedly, don't we? And if the figures are not alleged then using rigorous HR procedures MIG will be sacked on Monday morning for breach of confidentiality and will be earning £0.00 per month, FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Whilst ever they are alleged then what's the problem? We all know MIG is on £7,523.18 per month, allegedly, don't we? And if the figures are not alleged then using rigorous HR procedures MIG will be sacked on Monday morning for breach of confidentiality and will be earning £0.00 per month, FACT.
    It was me who used alleged.

Perhaps MiG will reveal to us how much he earns then we can all decide whether he is worth it.

Frankly, now that he's back I think I'll have a rest for a while - it'll do me good, while he continues to attack anything Notts County!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910