+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: NCM Player of the season

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCM Player of the season

... equal Wootton and Rawlinson

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Was between Wootton and Rawlinson for me but Wootton just pipped it. Rawlinson came good at the end of the season but it took him a while to get there. Wootton has been our most consistent player all season.
    Neither of them performed in the play offs though oggy !

Rawlinson and Wootton were excellent this season but it's Lacey for me, outstanding defender and I'll be shocked if we have him for the new season

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Connell Rawlinson for me, for his consistency throughout the season. I get a similar feeling of assurance from Connell's defending that I used to get from "Steady Eddie" in his prime.
    Plus, he's one of those that clearly cares. His passion alone makes him likeable. Great first season for the club. If we can get Lacey to sign a new contract, that's a great CB pairing for this level. And if Doyle goes, make Connell captain.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Connell Rawlinson for me as well.

I'd have played Rawlinson and Kelly-Evans instead of Turner and Bagan yesterday.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Neither of them performed in the play offs though oggy !
    Well one of them certainly didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Me too.
    Rawlinson for me, should not have been dropped and replace by a slower player in Turner, Big mistake by Ardley who still had the option to bring him at half time when you could see that Turner was struggling and seemed unfit.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Rawlinson and Wootton were excellent this season but it's Lacey for me, outstanding defender and I'll be shocked if we have him for the new season
    Ditto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12