+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mainstream media good or bad ?

Mainstream media good or bad ?

Seems to be a force for the bad for me so much negativity all the time especially with this virus ongoing at the moment everything doom and gloom.

This is if you can believe anything they say I must admit I tune in very little now to the big media outlets now I tend to pick my news up from Internets sites and read what I think is closer to the truth.

I can't watch it. The program that programs your mind. I get my news from independent journalists that get my views on the world.

Seems to me bongo more and more people like us are thinking the same I know lots of people I know In my circles are like minded

Well they do say there is a global awakening going on right now. Something to do with a shift from 3d to 5d. A few years ago i sounded like a crazy conspiracy theorist. Now i look a bit more normal.

No you don't. Still a tinfoil hat wearing nut bag

Remember when the media reported the news. Now it's reporting events to suit an agenda or sway public opinion to create tomorrows headlines. I stay away from Murdoch rags and anything far right winged.

Far left is just as evil in fact extremism either way is a disaster for any country.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)