+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Players

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy87 View Post
    Off on a tangent here, but a big GIRFUY to Scott Fraser, Ryan McGowan, and last but not least Coll/Finn Donaldson after their escapades today. SHED RULE #WASC
    You missed out the Big Moose 🐴

Forgive my ignorance, whos the moose??

Off on a tangent here, but a big GIRFUY to Scott Fraser, Ryan McGowan, and last but not least Coll/Finn Donaldson after their escapades today. SHED RULE #WASC
    What happened mate?.

Forgive my ignorance, whos the moose??
    I'll see if I can find the thread for you.
    But in short, DFC donkey striker who couldn't hit a coos ar5e with a banjo from 5 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    What happened mate?.
    Fraser and McGowan liked a tweet about Coll scoring.

Coll's bro Finn posted a tweet saying "Where the DABS @" after Coll's goal

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He was a very good player for us but he truly surpassed himself as the manager of our rivals.You may have heard of 10 in a row in Scotland,Celtic got 9 then Glasgow Rangers(RIP) got 9 and now Celtic are going for 10 again.
    Jim McIntyre managed to do what no other coach has achieved in our country's history and delivered the perfect 10 for Dundee Football Club.
    McIntyre managed just 4 wins in 31 games, giving him the worst win percentage in the club's history.12.90%.
    I already know, about who is prohibited ask on the Dundee FC forum.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Always loved watching Redford play, felt he was under rated at times.
    it is curious, but on the Ipswich Town forum they have the same feeling, which was undervalued, and I'm sure if you ask Rangers and Dundee fc fans, they would also say that he was a very good player, and the most curious of all is that he never was absolute international, only in u21, so he gives a great underrated gamer feel.

Looking for information about Billy Kirkwood, he seemed a versatile player, it seems that he started as a forward then as a midfielder, there are those who put him in defense or wide positions, but I say that within such versatility there would be some position where he will adapt better or play more

I would describe him as a defensive midfielder personally. Was also our manager for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I would describe him as a defensive midfielder personally. Was also our manager for a bit.
    What it does seem is that he had a good number of goals in his time in utd. 45 goals in 262 app.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)