+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Message from Mr Lee

I wasn't endorsing the board at all it was a comment about Doolalis constant slating of everything they do.They've all ready acknowledged mistakes were made the only way this can be judged is in the future not the past.My dear old dad told me it takes a man to accept there mistakes lets see how they react before we judge again.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    I wasn't endorsing the board at all it was a comment about Doolalis constant slating of everything they do.They've all ready acknowledged mistakes were made the only way this can be judged is in the future not the past.My dear old dad told me it takes a man to accept there mistakes lets see how they react before we judge again.
    We can only judge on history Bill , next season's history is yet to be written .

So as you say let's see how it plays out .

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    How cheins got the cheek to say "WE "when he's done zero financially in helping the club since he's been here even with this COVID-19 my dislike for him and his other colleagues has trippled and will never change, not until they change their recruitment policy and make us a successful football club not a business to make them the odd million for their own pockets
    All opinions are respected on here Dools. It's what we do.

"Garlic Bread ! Garlic Bread !"

Heres an updated message from Mr Lee himself (honest, lol)..
    "Hey up you Tykes lads, aahh you doin' ehh ?. Naar then, if that foul old Emmerdingle fan SB dunt stop his terrible jokes on ere, then weer off and w'ill try to buy ahht Frickly Fc insted!."

So come on then SB old lad, the ball is in your court, lets play this sensibly eh!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Heres an updated message from Mr Lee himself (honest, lol)..
    "Hey up you Tykes lads, aahh you doin' ehh ?. Naar then, if that foul old Emmerdingle fan SB dunt stop his terrible jokes on ere, then weer off and w'ill try to buy ahht Frickly Fc insted!."

So come on then SB old lad, the ball is in your court, lets play this sensibly eh!.
    SBs humour and jokes make me laugh and definitely brighten up the day for me keep them coming SB thall doo fo mee

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Hey up Brian Potters here.As for Dools I was just trying to lighten the mood a little.As you say all opinions are respected constant moaning becomes a bit boring but each to his own.
    Last nights post was written while trying a can of cold dark fruit cider it was alright but a bit like pop.

Hey up Brian Potters here.As for Dools I was just trying to lighten the mood a little.As you say all opinions are respected constant moaning becomes a bit boring but each to his own.
    Last nights post was written while trying a can of cold dark fruit cider it was alright but a bit like pop.
    No reason I can see that prevents us from gaining a lower mid table position next season Bill .

The only thing that would prevent it is selling our better players and replacing them with inferior ones and placing us back to where we were exactly a year ago .

Now it's likely we may lose a couple , that's life and something we have to live with such is football today .

The recruitment coming in is where it's at Bill , would you agree with that assessment ?.

I luv a bitta moaning, especially if it develops into a full blown rant. Much more interesting than bland stuff.

Creamy Garlic Chicken fo mi dinner wi Garlic Nan while watching cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Barnsley finished a remarkable turnaround season and stay at the Championship, we fought on the field and off the field, we fought with the Coronavirus, we never give up, thank you to our supporters.
    Thaz forgotten "feyting on the beaches" Chien and "Barnsley will never surrender". Very Winston Churchill. He(or his PR People) always seems to pop his eead up when wiv won summat.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Not all posters on here share your point of view on respecting other opinions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast