+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Beirut

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    sinkov ......that had me in stitches !!!.......Is that the Great Mouse in the sky ?'

'Nah you dumb fecking moggy, it's an Israeli jet.'
    I think that Israeli jet hit the target too!

Attachment 16508

Miaowwwww!

To Sherlock BT :

As yet it seems the info I find: THE massive explosion which killed at least 100 people and left 4,000 injured in Lebanon's capital Beirut is feared to have been started by a reckless welder.

Security sources now claim a welder sparked the initial fire that in turn ignited the chemicals - causing a blast the fifth the size of Hiroshima.

......but perhaps the welder came from Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    To Sherlock BT :

As yet it seems the info I find: THE massive explosion which killed at least 100 people and left 4,000 injured in Lebanon's capital Beirut is feared to have been started by a reckless welder.

Security sources now claim a welder sparked the initial fire that in turn ignited the chemicals - causing a blast the fifth the size of Hiroshima.

......but perhaps the welder came from Israel?
    Come on Balan, you can do better than that! The welder was actually carrying out repairs to the missile when they accidentally set it off but he knew that he had to drop off at a specific point and he did so. Mission accomplished!

You lot and your politics are hilarious.

How do you know all that sub ,seems you know things that BT does not ?Why can't it have been a frogman dressed as a frog coming out of the water,just think all trying to spot an Israeli jet there, looking upwards to the sky. How can that welder have done it if he, as you say 'dropped off',in the M. E. they work such long hours and in 30 C plus,surely in that case? So he was sleeping ,on the job, its natural to drop off ? Can't believe he was welding in his sleep??In that case he would have been on 'Lebanon's got Talent?' But trust BT to come up with some flying Israeli object after this ,most likely of some alien origin?(with an enormous 'Star of David on the under carriage).

Balan --so you think that it could have been Buster Crabb ----they never did find him so he may have been preserved just for such an event!

Sub : Oh no ! Lionel 'Buster' Crabb was born in 1909,that would make him 111,even if he could have got here ,a bit to old for such moves. I am thinking more of a James Bond 007 type of guy,you know something like Alfi, as he was in his younger days, mischievous ,determined,noble ,royal perhaps ,and had a way with women! (which way, was always not sure, but as long as he moves in any direction?) We can not label it as progress ,just slow movement in circles!

Alto used to refer to Alf and his piss bag, which would in all probability rule him out as a suspect.

I know Mossad are cunningly devious but using a welder to take down an entire city is stretching the imagination a bit even for Mossad.

I'll stick with the missile attack thank you very much...

Attachment 16545

UK pledges 5million quid to help Beirut. Really.. WTF ..

Whoever's responsible, this is a massive propaganda success for Israel, the immediate assumption that they were responsible demonstrates that the entire Middle East, and the world, acknowledges that they can, and will, strike at the heart of their enemies, as and when they like, with impunity. Even when they haven't. Don't mess with Israel is a message that's clearly got through.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)