+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Beirut

BT : That aircraft you use,it must be from the 1990's. We do not use aircraft like that now. WE use American,with Israeli electronics, ''DYSI.''

in other words,you hear it but. DYSI .....(''Did you see it ?'')

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT : That aircraft you use,it must be from the 1990's. We do not use aircraft like that now. WE use American,with Israeli electronics, ''DYSI.''

in other words,you hear it but. DYSI .....(''Did you see it ?'')
    We all know you use the F-35 Balan...

Attachment 16596

I even captured a photo of one flying over Beirut.

BT: You almost got it right BT : It's the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II for the Israeli Air Force as the F-35I "Adir".
    Great photo you shot there what plane where you in an updated ''Spitfire'?

A senior Israeli air force official stated, "the aircraft will be designated F-35I, as there will be unique Israeli features installed in them." The United States initially refused to allow the integration of Israel's own electronic warfare systems into the aircraft's built-in electronic suite. However, Israel planned the introduction of a plug-and-play feature added to the main computer to allow for the use of Israeli electronics in an add-on fashion, and to fit its own external jamming pod.In July 2011, it was reported that the U.S. had agreed to allow Israel to install its own electronic warfare systems and missiles in its F-35s in the future.

Currently, the IAF operates 20 F-35 (Adir) and uses them in combat. One of the key capabilities of the F-35 is its capability to absorb electronic signals from radars and air defense systems and to quickly classify them, geolocate them, and display them to the pilot. Then the aircraft can distribute that data to other combatants

I'm coming round to thinking that the cause of this explosion was accidental, or negligence at worst. Whst is clear is that this storage facility has been there a for long while and the Israelis have known about it for a long while. Thus if Israel wanted it gone, it would have been destroyed years ago. Unless something has changed and it's contents had suddenly become an imminent threat to Israel, I can't see why they would wait for years to attack it. When Israel perceives a threat to it's security it tends not to sit on it's hands or twiddle it's thumbs for years, which makes me think this was a tragic accident, even if an entirely predictable one.

To quote Alto, the towelheads are not the sharpest blades in the box sinkov.

I do believe BT, is seeing the light at the end of the bunny hole!

I do believe BT, is seeing the light at the end of the bunny hole!
    He just thinks that it is either a train coming or a it's a F-35 (Adir) coming in to land ---I'm sure that he will let us know!

Just if you want to know? The Hebrew word Adir (אַדִּיר) means :great, powerful, mighty;....(slang) marvelous, wonderful, impressive

Just if you want to know? The Hebrew word Adir (אַדִּיר) means :great, powerful, mighty;....(slang) marvelous, wonderful, impressive
    Thanks Balan ---they could have called it a Jim Bowen!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Thanks Balan ---they could have called it a Jim Bowen!
    This is what you could have won!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)