+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Beirut

It was also a little warm in Bolton last night Balan, it was even too hot to cuddle the Child Bride...

BT: What can we do with you ? You say you are very practical ,pragmatic etc. Then install Air Condition, in every room ,toilet also,and expel air too. ! Buy her the best fragrance you like to smell too, the one that sends you to heaven if its not her birthday ,make an excuse ,you thought it was near etc, If you will be having problems in that department I can help you.Step one ,I can send you holy water ,a gift straight from the faucet of my kitchen ( to you free of charge!) Do it smart,cleaver , ( Just invite her to have a shower with you,and sprinkle it on her!)She could after that say her feelings to you, i e ''Oh, you handsome hunk you ! My passionate devil Lets not watch the footy and run away to bed NOW ''!! .......I expect you to take it easy on our IDF after that ,You can have a 2nd bottle of Holy water ,from Jerusalem ,if she asks you after that ,''are you still alive?''

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT: What can we do with you ? You say you are very practical ,pragmatic etc. Then install Air Condition, in every room ,toilet also,and expel air too. ! Buy her the best fragrance you like to smell too, the one that sends you to heaven if its not her birthday ,make an excuse ,you thought it was near etc, If you will be having problems in that department I can help you.Step one ,I can send you holy water ,a gift straight from the faucet of my kitchen ( to you free of charge!) Do it smart,cleaver , ( Just invite her to have a shower with you,and sprinkle it on her!)She could after that say her feelings to you, i e ''Oh, you handsome hunk you ! My passionate devil Lets not watch the footy and run away to bed NOW ''!! .......I expect you to take it easy on our IDF after that ,You can have a 2nd bottle of Holy water ,from Jerusalem ,if she asks you after that ,''are you still alive?''
    You do talk some proper bollox Balan, but I love you nevertheless!

BT: This is Holy water from the Holy land !! Or do you want me to send water from Gaza?

BT: This is Holy water from the Holy land !! Or do you want me to send water from Gaza?
    I'd like the Israelis to ensure the citizens of Gaza have enough clean drinking water Balan. Me? I'll stick to the highland malt and Scottish water mix thank you very much.

Attachment 16620

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Interestingly Balan, a French Journalist and an English speaking eye witness both claim they saw a "fast moving rocket/missile/fighter plane" directly over their heads moments before BOOM!
    Any advance on TWO eye witnesses yet ? Or are we just dealing with two vivid imaginations ?

sinkov : Interesting '' above their heads before the boom'' .means it came from the east? (From the East, its mountains, down to the city, then the port,heading to the direction of the west). Then it came from Syria? Any moving object would be picked up on the radar screens? Yes, but one journalist and....... any Arabs = 50 imaginations or thoughts???

sinkov : Interesting '' above their heads before the boom'' .means it came from the east? (From the East, its mountains, down to the city, then the port,heading to the direction of the west). Then it came from Syria? Any moving object would be picked up on the radar screens? Yes, but one journalist and....... any Arabs = 50 imaginations or thoughts???
    I'm quite surprised the BBC's Foreign Correspondent in Beirut didn't see it as well. He may well be charged with deriliction of duty.

BT : But anybody in Britain although far away like your good self ,should know Israel can not construct building products in the Gaza Strip.We would be 'shooting ducks' for them,target practise. For your note book ,we do not occupy Gaza.So J C's good friends Hamas have that responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Any advance on TWO eye witnesses yet ? Or are we just dealing with two vivid imaginations ?
    Refer to post 75 and consider how may doubles it would take to see "fast moving objects?"

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)