+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rubbish play off!

Rubbish play off!

Fulham just scored but what an awful match.

Was that goalies attempted save real ???

Kettering stars at the Wembley Play-off Final; the highlight of the show was the soprano that sang the National Anthem before the match, Faryl Smith, the star from Kettering!

Must just be me but I quite enjoyed the tactical battle which Parker clearly won. They went long to start with which Brentford clearly weren't expecting and mixed the game up a bit meaning Brentford could rarely settle into their rythm. I think Emiliano's comments about Fulham fearing Brentford played into their hands though.

On another note I've seen David Raya in goal a few times for Brentford this season. Despite his apparent lack of height for a modern goalkeeper I've been generally impressed with his footwork, reflexes on both shots and crosses and also his quick distribution of the ball. Tonight was a serious abberation for the freekick from Joe Bryan though. Hilarious if I'm honest.

If Sam Johnstone had done that this place would have spontaneously combusted, and so would I .

Another good spot by BaggieBlood though in regards to a player.

If I remember right he was raving about Joe Bryan a couple of seasons ago at Bristol City.

I like to think I can spot a player.....Woody,Berahino and Jude Bellingham to name just three after watching them just once but it’s fair to say BB has a very good eye for talent.

Joe Bryan was very close to signing for the Vile but chose Fulham instead, good lad.

It would have been better for us if the bees went up, but Fulham had the best squad in the championship by a mile in my eyes and should have been champions and they spent heavily with reported fees of £10m for Knochart and £15m for the dingle cavaliro, not to mention cordova reid.

Regards Bryan, I remember potato head being rejected by him, and imo who although promising a lot didn't tear it up in the prem and still has a lot to prove to elevate himself from a good championship player to a top prem player.

Looks like we won't be getting Harrison Reed ever.

I strongly fancied Fulham to beat Brentford and had a good bet on them plus a saver on the draw over 90 mins. I thought Fulham played well but if I was a fan, I would find their emphasis on sideways and backwards passing irritating.

Same here BB. I always fancied Fulham to grind out a result even though Brentford play attractive football. The 5-2 at the start of the play offs was too tempting.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)