+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: `I Follow` full match coverage?

`I Follow` full match coverage?

I received warning that they will be taking the new season`s subscription shortly, and it`s got me wondering if the rules regarding Saturday games will be relaxed. As it stands you cannot do the full match video live if you live in this country.
    As most of us will not be able to attend in person, it seems like a good way to realise some revenue. (The club receive 80% of the £10`I Follow` charge) Will common sense prevail? probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    I received warning that they will be taking the new season`s subscription shortly, and it`s got me wondering if the rules regarding Saturday games will be relaxed. As it stands you cannot do the full match video live if you live in this country.
    As most of us will not be able to attend in person, it seems like a good way to realise some revenue. (The club receive 80% of the £10`I Follow` charge) Will common sense prevail? probably not.
    This would make complete sense in offsetting match revenues. Seems like an absolute no brainer to me

Not sure sky would be happy.

Though i would gladly pay for the games

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not sure sky would be happy.

Though i would gladly pay for the games
    If `Sky` cover what they want, they could allow `I Follow` to do the rest. Although I think `Sky` have the same restriction on Saturday match coverage .These limitations are aimed at getting punters to attend matches, which is going to be difficult to impossible.

I think it’s highly likely Saturday games could be on I follow and weekday games to be shown on sky

I suspect the Saturday 3 o'clock rule will be relaxed for domestic I-follow matches.

But, but, but if it isnt then dont forget fellas to get your VPN service (to allow you to circumvent the restriction) from www.vortire.com
    The vortire lads are massive Millers supporters!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I suspect the Saturday 3 o'clock rule will be relaxed for domestic I-follow matches.

But, but, but if it isnt then dont forget fellas to get your VPN service (to allow you to circumvent the restriction) from www.vortire.com
    Good tip Grumps!

Aye and only 6 euro from over the sea ,��

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post

Can you get every Saturday match on ifollow through this VPN?

in theory you should be able to get most games, but some clubs do not entertain `I Follow` for some reason, so you wouldn`t get those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast