+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid vaccination

Popped in here tonight and saw this, really sorry to hear of your sad news & struggles J, I hope you find what you're looking for in Sth America and it marks the start of better times for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Wow J, a long time. I read with sadness about your Father’s passing, and offer my belated condolences. I also see that you’ve had another spell at Her Majesty’s expense, troubling times for you squire, again.

I hope you find what you’re looking for in South America, although I wouldn’t have thought that it’s the ideal place to settle and keep your nose clean, excuse the unintentional pun.

I really hope that it all goes to plan and that you can keep your finger away from your self-destruction button, this time.

Re Jabs, we’re up to 94% jabbed over here, with 49% of Hospital beds filled with members of the 6%.

Strange times we live in.
    Sounds like im a right loser doesnt it?
    However, i was not supposed to be in custody, I argued with the judge during a non violent and non dishonest charge and he gave me 4 days for contempt, on the 21st december last year, which turned into 6 weeks due to the system almost collapsing and the prison lying and saying i had tested positive for covid so couldnt bring me back to court, 10 days later they came to my cell and told em my father had taken his own life.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Hey J!

It was so lovely to see your name pop up on the thread. I've missed your posts, and still think sbout you ...

I was so saddened to hear life's been so tough for you the last 4 or 5 years. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, especially, and that you've lost others too. I know I can't say anything to make it better, but I'm sending you lots of love xx

I'm glad you had your 1st vaccine. I got mine at 1st opportunity after a stint with covid/long covid, which I don't want to repeat.

J, whatever you decide to do, look after, and be good to yourself, and wherever you are in the world, please keep posting and chatting to your VM family!

Big hug, J.

Love Winnie xxx
    ah bless you Winnie, it hasn't been that bad but the past 2 or 3 ive lost a lot of people and have made some very stupid decisions trusting ppl with money or getting angry with the system etc.
    I am not going to South America any time soon, i have a new puppy now, just looking for a nice house to rent, I ca afford to go where i want and do what i want but i just want a nice home near the countryside.
    onwards and upwards xx

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Sorry to here about your dad and hope you get back on track. No one walks in your shoes so no one here will judge you. You will always be a well loved member of the gang.
    Why south america though?
    inca trail,
    I want to go to peru and take ayhuasca with the tribesmen there, it supposed to be life changing

im now raising a demanding puppy tho so that trip is on the back burner

Quote Originally Posted by thejshow78 View Post
    Sounds like im a right loser doesnt it?
    However, i was not supposed to be in custody, I argued with the judge during a non violent and non dishonest charge and he gave me 4 days for contempt, on the 21st december last year, which turned into 6 weeks due to the system almost collapsing and the prison lying and saying i had tested positive for covid so couldnt bring me back to court, 10 days later they came to my cell and told em my father had taken his own life.
    You ain’t a loser J. You’re playing the same game as the rest of us, but with slightly different tactics. No one has ever really won the game, mate.

Ayahuasca is certainly an interesting choice of escapism. Psychedelic drugs are a short-term remedy unless of course, your plan was to live there and eat the plants every day.

The Puppy sounds great, I had the same madness last year with my now 18-month-old Staffie, ‘Holte’. Well worth the mayhem in the end.

Go well.

Quote Originally Posted by thejshow78 View Post
    ah bless you Winnie, it hasn't been that bad but the past 2 or 3 ive lost a lot of people and have made some very stupid decisions trusting ppl with money or getting angry with the system etc.
    I am not going to South America any time soon, i have a new puppy now, just looking for a nice house to rent, I ca afford to go where i want and do what i want but i just want a nice home near the countryside.
    onwards and upwards xx
    It still sounds like it's been tough x, but am very jealous of your new puppy! They're so loyal and loving. A home near the countryside sounds lovely - perfect for long walks wirh your puppy . Good luck with your home hunting.

Exiled, love the name of your dog!

Couldn’t find the Covid thread so thought I’d post on this one..

How we all doing then ? We’ve been hit with it again as my lad has got it n he’s quite poorly too ☹️ Seems strange still going off to work as I feel fine.. guess this is living with eh ? Not going away though is it ?

Hope everyone’s ok

Hey Dazzy!

I'm sorry to hear your son's got covid and is pretty poorly too. I hope he gets better soon.

Absolutely, it seems like everyone's getting it at the moment but I guess not surprising ... It's weird how life is moving on now after such heavy restrictions and fear ... as you say ... living with it ... How is your sister doing now?

I'm okay now and luckily have avoided a repeat so far. I hope everyone else is okay too and you still keep feeling fine, my friend x

Ah thanks Winnie ❤️ Yes james was fine after a few bad days n then it was ‘Dad can you get me some sweets on way home ‘ 🤣 surprised me n the wife didn’t get it though tbh 🤷*♂️

Me sister seems much,much better and is actually away on holiday as we speak, although she’s a bit of a bugger and doesn’t always tell me how it is as she doesn’t like to worry me 🤦*♂️ Thanks for asking though..

Hope you are doing well my friend ?

Ha ha glad to hear James made a speedy recovery!

So glad you and your wife managed to dodge it and your sister seems so much better. Aww she sounds really considerate, like you.

I'm good thanks Dazzy - all better now and, so far, also dodging any re-infections! All the better for the Lionesses winning too!

Keep well my friend x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)