+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccination

Covid vaccination

If a successful vaccination was found would you be happy to have it ?

Scary stuff isnt it. I travel every month to spain and might be pressured into taking it. The cure is cheep

100% yes, given my health issues.

I read the Russians are going into production. I'll wait a while.

Can’t believe the Russians we don’t know what they have put in it.

Interestingly you need 70-80% take up for a vaccine to be effective but I'm reading that up to 50% of the population will balk at taking it.

I wasn't keen but not anti either...
    I had my first vaccination about 2 weeks ago cos i want to go to south america asap
    my dad died in January to suicide whilst i was in prison, this year, these last 4/5 years have been real struggle, so many dead.
    God bless, dont judge and dont think you know it all, all i know is i know nothing.

Wow J, a long time. I read with sadness about your Father’s passing, and offer my belated condolences. I also see that you’ve had another spell at Her Majesty’s expense, troubling times for you squire, again.

I hope you find what you’re looking for in South America, although I wouldn’t have thought that it’s the ideal place to settle and keep your nose clean, excuse the unintentional pun.

I really hope that it all goes to plan and that you can keep your finger away from your self-destruction button, this time.

Re Jabs, we’re up to 94% jabbed over here, with 49% of Hospital beds filled with members of the 6%.

Strange times we live in.

Hey J!

It was so lovely to see your name pop up on the thread. I've missed your posts, and still think sbout you ...

I was so saddened to hear life's been so tough for you the last 4 or 5 years. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, especially, and that you've lost others too. I know I can't say anything to make it better, but I'm sending you lots of love xx

I'm glad you had your 1st vaccine. I got mine at 1st opportunity after a stint with covid/long covid, which I don't want to repeat.

J, whatever you decide to do, look after, and be good to yourself, and wherever you are in the world, please keep posting and chatting to your VM family!

Big hug, J.

Love Winnie xxx

Sorry to here about your dad and hope you get back on track. No one walks in your shoes so no one here will judge you. You will always be a well loved member of the gang.
    Why south america though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)