+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

Who? I hear you thinking...... apparently we signed him on loan from Villa in January for the U23s.

Back at Villa I presume.

erm, OK.... and?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    erm, OK.... and?
    Sorry for posting something related to both football and DCFC. Spotted something online this morning about him signing for us in January so looked it up on the dcfc web page. We did, indeed, sign him. Couldn't find anything else on him related to us. His photo isn't among the U23 photos on dcfc..... hence my presumption that he may have returned to Villa. Posted it in the hope someone might know more......

Apologies accepted......

However we, including your good self, did debate the guy back in February

https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...hepburn+murphy

I think he was the guy who shot to "fame" during lockdown when he put a ball through his house window when kicking around in his garden, but I may be mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Apologies accepted......

However we, including your good self, did debate the guy back in February

https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...hepburn+murphy

I think he was the guy who shot to "fame" during lockdown when he put a ball through his house window when kicking around in his garden, but I may be mistaken
    You are not wrong GP, he is the window guy. My point/question was more like "Has he gone back to Villa? Has anybody on here seen anything about it anywhere?!

Solved. He signed for Cypriot side Pafos FC on a free on July 15th 2020.

I saw him three times he did nothing to make you want to keep him Admittedly they played him wide right and he is supposed to be a striker Although the Villa fans seem to rate him

Seems to be the way mista. Regardless of whether you rate the player or not...... Waggy is usually played out wide. Bennett idem ditto. We did the same with Blackman. Lawrence would, IMO, benefit from playing in the #10 role although I'd rather have Sibs there than him

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Seems to be the way mista. Regardless of whether you rate the player or not...... Waggy is usually played out wide. Bennett idem ditto. We did the same with Blackman. Lawrence would, IMO, benefit from playing in the #10 role although I'd rather have Sibs there than him
    Yes my record of picking Under23 players who I think will make us not good I must admit Obviously Bogle Sibley and Knight are going to make it Always had my doubts about Bird how wrong was that I always thought Guy and Babos would have broken through I'm a big fan of Jordan Brown just not sure which is bar position is he just slots in effortlessly wherever they play him LB, RB DM AM. .he just goes out and plays it ,great temperament ,big future I'm sure ,may have to go out on loan Festy what can you say definitely the fastest player I've ever seen , still a bit to learn takes to many chances in dangerous areas at the moment But what a player to have if you play in the break Look out Bogle he's going to have your shirt

It wouldn't surprise me to see Buchanan as first choice left back this coming season.

I just hope I haven't jinxed him now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)