+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New home kit revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Looks classy. Shame they're not our main sponsors on the front. Must be the highest profile company we've ever been associated with, shirt sponsor wise.
    You've obviously forgotten Forward Pest Control.

Sorry forwardmagpie, I couldn't resist. You have my full respect for helping the club at a desperate time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You've obviously forgotten Forward Pest Control.

Sorry forwardmagpie, I couldn't resist. You have my full respect for helping the club at a desperate time.
    No worries Elite, takes me right back to the trust times and the desperate need for cash - it doesn’t seem such a bad time now.

If we were still in the league I would even welcome Steve Thompson back !!

Worth noting for those who dont still live locally:

"Please note - Cadbury logos, sleeve badges and names and numbers will not be applied ahead of dispatch. Supporters purchasing any of these add-ons will be required to bring their shirt to the club shop once it reopens."

Already ordered mine with all the badges/numbers etc and then noticed this.
    Guess ill be coming to a game sooner than i thought (covid allowing!)

I've just ordered it, it says have our current sponsor printed free, email store with order No. It says our current sponsor is Lifeline and not Sharpes Of Nottingham

Just had an email back from Lynn in the club shop and you cannot have it without the sponsor on the shirt which is a shame because it would look so much better without it or with the lifeline logo on it. Obviously a contractual thing with Cadbury’s.

That is a classy kit!

I like the new kit.

We'll have nowt red on it please though...not even numbers!!!

Black numbers it has to be!!

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I like the new kit.

We'll have nowt red on it please though...not even numbers!!!

Black numbers it has to be!!
    Same kit for the women’s team and their images show it with black numbers which look really good.

Can't understand why the Sharpes logo isn't applied on a white background. It would look much better for both us and them, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Can't understand why the Sharpes logo isn't applied on a white background. It would look much better for both us and them, IMHO.
    I'd rather the sponsor get lost in the stripes than have an ugly white box stuck onto the shirts, I think they look awful when they do that. And if you go the route of leaving a white space on the actual kit they look terrible without the sponsor. It has a white trim around it which is about as good as you'll get imo.

No stripes on the back is also the best way to go imo, I know people complain that it looks rubbish if you don't have a name and number on it but we tried it for a year with the yellow numbers and had people complaining about it all season. The only way that works is if you have red numbers on the stripes, which is alright when you're Newcastle or Juventus but not when you're Notts, people got upset when we had a red Nike swoosh one season under Trew. It's not like it's a blank square box or that shield thing Juve or Newcastle did which did look awful without a number, this looks pretty normal with a plain back and the more white the better.

Having more white also pleases The National League due to their ridiculous "Our officials wear all black so nobody else can" policy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast