+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COVID Vaccine - Would You?

COVID Vaccine - Would You?

Apparently a survey has revealed that in “certain” communities as little as 50% or less of people have said they would take one if offered.

I’d take one like a shot without quibble.

Opting out of taking it should put you at the bottom of the list for treatment in my opinion.

The stupidity of people never fails to astound me.

I’ll be first in the queue for the flu jab this winter as I’ve been free of winter Illness since starting taking these two years ago.

So would you take the vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Apparently a survey has revealed that in “certain” communities as little as 50% or less of people have said they would take one if offered.

Opting out of taking it should put you at the bottom of the list for treatment in my opinion.

I’ll be first in the queue for the flu jab this winter as I’ve been free of winter Illness since starting taking these two years ago.

I get the Flu jab each year......
    Most of the conspiracy fraternity don't. It's the choice you take based on where you get your information from that will determine weather you get it or not.....

If it’s deemed safe, yes

Noooooooooooooooooo

Would rather socially distance, stay at home and let others be guinea pigs
    Last edited by BaggieSingh; 05-08-2020 at 07:21 PM.

A def no from me too, and, btw, I don’t believe in conspiracy theories.

Sorry but I trust politicians and Public Health England as far as I could throw them.
    Follow the science? It changes every bloody week!
    I'm nearly 59, have worked right through all this with no problems for me or anyone else.
    I've taken sensible precautions.

I'm at the back of the queue for the vaccine. Even when it's my turn I'll wait and see

A rushed through vaccine with no possible long term testing with increased side effects, even the flu jab is only 10% to 60% efficacious so it would be like a toss of a coin if the covid vaccine worked so it's a no from me

In Tesco earlier this week,"certain communities" made up the majority of non mask wearers that I saw.But apparently,black lives matter ??...confused am I

There are risks involved no doubt.
    But the facts indicate that millions upon millions are alive and healthy today because of immunisation.
    So it is a yes for me as it is probably the best long term solution to a problem.
    THE main problem is actually overpopulation of course but nobody wants a conversation about it.
    Actually humanity is the most damaging "virus" on our planet we are an Infestation!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Absolutely! As long as it like all vaccinations has been tested no issue from me. Polio, TB, Measles, Mumps, we pretty well eradicated due to large scale vaccination, now we see a resurgence of cases due to slow down of uptake of the vaccines and movement of people from countries that dont vaccinate. We are very privileged to have this technology don’t waste it through ignorance.
    Last edited by DaveP67 is back!; 06-08-2020 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Typo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)