+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

NEWSFLASH!

My mate Foxy Loxy from Leicester says it's nailed on McNeil is going to Leicester for about £35 million. He's that confident the cheeky sod is asking me do I think he's worth that size of fee?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    NEWSFLASH!

My mate Foxy Loxy from Leicester says it's nailed on McNeil is going to Leicester for about £35 million. He's that confident the cheeky sod is asking me do I think he's worth that size of fee?
    Mmm.Vardy would love the service but he's getting older.Chilwell gone and Rogers looking to re-build?

If they want him screw em for more money.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Mmm.Vardy would love the service but he's getting older.Chilwell gone and Rogers looking to re-build?

He's been on the 'phone again, he's close to orgasm now, but nothing on the newsfeeds. He reckons the cash is being counted as we speak...

Attachment 16811

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post

On the Leicester newsfeed which means feck all really...

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/s...eaking-4471768

I would think it's far from a done deal yet BT. He's 15/8 with Sky to join Leicester, if they were convinced he was going to Leicester he'd be long odds on, or more likely they'd have stopped taking bets.

For what it's worth, which imo is not very much at all, SkyBet still think it's more likely Pope will join Chelsea (5/4) than Dwight will be going to Leicester, and I've been saying all summer that's not going to happen.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  9.5 KB

Do you really think we would sell our best player for 35 million .. He's worth at least 50 million.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Do you really think we would sell our best player for 35 million .. He's worth at least 50 million.
    When Garlick weighs up the additional Wonga to the bottom line of the business, believe me Alf, Terrier Taxis will be called into service...

Attachment 16820

Burnley have had a £4 million bid for Nottingham Forest defender Joe Worrall rejected and are interested in former Juventus forward Francesco Margiotta.

Middlesbrough are reportedly closing in on the signing of Burnley defender Ben Gibson. The Northern Echo claims that Boro have made a move for the defender who is expected to leave Turf Moor this summer. It is understood that Boro faced competition from Norwich City, but it appears that the defender prefers a move back to the Riverside Stadium. The Northern Echo, which claimed that the Championship side are confident of striking a deal with the Clarets for the 27-year-old which would see the defender leaving Turf Moor for Teesside but his current club still paying a significant chunk of his wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Matelot View Post
    Burnley have had a £4 million bid for Nottingham Forest defender Joe Worrall rejected and are interested in former Juventus forward Francesco Margiotta.

Middlesbrough are reportedly closing in on the signing of Burnley defender Ben Gibson. The Northern Echo claims that Boro have made a move for the defender who is expected to leave Turf Moor this summer. It is understood that Boro faced competition from Norwich City, but it appears that the defender prefers a move back to the Riverside Stadium. The Northern Echo, which claimed that the Championship side are confident of striking a deal with the Clarets for the 27-year-old which would see the defender leaving Turf Moor for Teesside but his current club still paying a significant chunk of his wages.
    Here’s one for the mix , Mathias Jensen midfielder at Brentford he’s another who looks a pretty accomplished footballer to me and could make the step up.
    Plus we might get him at reasonable price

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)