+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread

According to the Daily Express we want to sign Joe Worrall from Forest, but Sean thinks Forest will want too much for him. Now that sounds like a true rumour to me.

Called in at Gawthorpe Hall today,the gossip was Popeye is off to Chelski and ,Dwight's off to Manure ..You heard it through the grapevine. .Only bad news was the Phookin Cafe was closed.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Will we actually sign anybody or will we be selling again.

Personally,I can't see Garlic opening the dry powder room only to add more money to the store with the sale of Popeye and Tarky.
    Alfinyacabo, you should have called your post "Threadbare" because as each transfer window comes and goes that just about sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Called in at Gawthorpe Hall today,the gossip was Popeye is off to Chelski and ,Dwight's off to Manure ..You heard it through the grapevine. .Only bad news was the Phookin Cafe was closed.. Lol
    You summed it up in one word-gossip.

This Pope to Chelsea thing, I don't think it will happen, Lampard will sign another eye-wateringly expensive, dodgy foreign keeper instead.

You heard it here first.

My news "source" tells me we are hell bent on nailing down player contracts and looking to strengthen in two positions. However, if £150 million is offered at £50 million for each player, Terrier Taxis are dispatching Pope to the London West End, Tarkowski to Leicester and McNeil to anyone daft enough to spring that amount of Wonga...

Attachment 16615

Word is Sean wants him...

Attachment 16616

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My news "source" tells me we are hell bent on nailing down player contracts and looking to strengthen in two positions. However, if £150 million is offered at £50 million for each player, Terrier Taxis are dispatching Pope to the London West End, Tarkowski to Leicester and McNeil to anyone daft enough to spring that amount of Wonga...

Attachment 16615
    I think pope is nailed on to leave and Tarky not far behind him and if we’re being linked with centre backs this early in the window the feelers are out from us reading between the lines means we know it’s happening.
    Popes off to further his career

I’m undecided about Dwight but if reading above is correct that Utd want him I think hell probably go as well,

I posted before that it could be make or break this year if players go and I still think that is reality.

Almost as important to keep these players as signing new ones.

I know this much if the deals don’t happen early we’ll be in deep S—t down the line.

Every transfer window is the same. It's like watching a b grade western film on daytime tv.

It's all tumbleweed until the end. Then the shots go off and it abruptly ends in disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by antifootball View Post
    Every transfer window is the same. It's like watching a b grade western film on daytime tv.

It's all tumbleweed until the end. Then the shots go off and it abruptly ends in disappointment.
    Are you suggesting we always end up shooting ourselves in the foot antifootball?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)