+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Transfer thread

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Whether it's actually true or not I don't know, but I was told Lansbury was actually at Turf Moor when he was told to get his arse back down to Nottingham.
    That is also what I heard. He thought that he was going to become a Claret and was then offered another deal by Forest.
    I wonder whether he reflects on that period because he has made just 8 PL appearances since then and 2 way back in the day when he was a young Arsenal player. Never mind, it's really all about the money when you get down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    That is also what I heard. He thought that he was going to become a Claret and was then offered another deal by Forest.
    I wonder whether he reflects on that period because he has made just 8 PL appearances since then and 2 way back in the day when he was a young Arsenal player. Never mind, it's really all about the money when you get down to it.
    He'd have been at home with us Sub, he'd have made up the Three Musketeers in the physio's room, alongside Johann and Robbie.

I like the idea of Harry Wilson coming in to join our new brood of young blood.

Get shut of Toekowski for £35 million, bring in Stephens, Wilson and Dawson, bank £10 million and crack on.

Sounds like a plan to me.

It's like waking up in a parallel universe this morning, after spending all summer thinking BFC didn't exist, never in the papers or on SkySports News, I put Sky on this morning and Sean's talking head is all over it, along with stories about Stephens, Wilson, an American takeover and Brownhill's wonder goal.

Am I still asleep and dreaming all this, or is it really happening ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's like waking up in a parallel universe this morning, after spending all summer thinking BFC didn't exist, never in the papers or on SkySports News, I put Sky on this morning and Sean's talking head is all over it, along with stories about Stephens, Wilson, an American takeover and Brownhill's wonder goal.

Am I still asleep and dreaming all this, or is it really happening ?
    It's all because we have a really cracking Chairman and Board of Directors...

Attachment 16959

I'm really confused at the moment.Things getting worse with Covid,no early prospect of Supporters being allowed in,financial situation very uncertain and I heard initially from my wife that we were rumoured to be in for Harry Wilson and then we are finalising the transfer of Dale Stephens.That,of course,doesn't include the apparent interest from Salt Lake City.Is this Burnley FC they are on about?

Exciting times for the Clarets at the moment.

Stephens is a Claret..Just signed on for the best club in the world.lol

Get Wilson in and Champions League here we come.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)