+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dutch deal foiled.

Dutch deal foiled.

Or should that say FAILED, quote from todays tizer, "Greg Leigh was one of a few we were speaking to but we just couldnt get it over the line" got to say i was a bit dissapointed to read that after reading on here that he had failed a medical(not so). apparently his market value was around 250k, hope that one doesnt come back to bite us, left sided defenders are like hens-teeth he must have been worth a punt, but who am i to know? in warne we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Or should that say FAILED, quote from todays tizer, "Greg Leigh was one of a few we were speaking to but we just couldnt get it over the line" got to say i was a bit dissapointed to read that after reading on here that he had failed a medical(not so). apparently his market value was around 250k, hope that one doesnt come back to bite us, left sided defenders are like hens-teeth he must have been worth a punt, but who am i to know? in warne we trust.

How many times have we heard "just could not get it over the line" 250k is nothing in the grand scheme of things .

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    How many times have we heard "just could not get it over the line" 250k is nothing in the grand scheme of things .
    Maybe he just doesn't fancy the move not always money.

Would have been a huge gamble as he's not played since December with a busted leg. No one knows how he will have recovered from that. There will be safer options around.

Failed medical I’m told

Good move by the rufc team imo.

A player not worth looking at in the first place.

Very few appearances in the league we Judy left behind, let alone the championship.

Could have provided some Punch

He failed his medical club got a 2nd opinion and he failed that too We don’t need any more sicknotes thanks squad places are at a premium would have thought in the current climate well done to the club on this occasion I say

Agreed, if he fails a medical then leave it alone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast