+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Olympiakos match day thread.

we get the ball in the net again but Ref blows for a foul.

Olympiakos have an attack header wide. Then a shot saved by Patricio. A brilliant save.

The Greeks equalise after a break away. VAR looking at offside. Deflected shot.

Offside given Luck us.

Olympiakos getting a foot in the game. We need to up it.

The visitors are looking the best side at the moment, dominating possession. We will be lucky to hang on to this lead as we near half time.

A brilliant rabona chip from Raul just over.

Moutinho down after a clash of heads, yellow to their centre back. Our man looks to be in real trouble. After a good confident start to the game we are lucky to go in at half time still in the lead.

HT 1-0...but Olympiakos are still very much in this game and I think there will be more goals to come from either side. I thought the Greek side were a trifle unfortunate to have a goal disallowed, but Wolves were given the benefit of a very close call ...which made a nice change ! That said, I still don't like the V.A.R. Goal or no goal, at the break I think Wolves edged it very slightly, but on a warm sticky evening it's still anyone's game......so get stuck in you Wolves !!!

I suspect we may see Donk on in the second half for Moutinho, he certainly came off second best

No changes by Wolves, surprised by that. The Greeks can now have a real go, nothing to lose .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)