+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perhaps it's us lot who need a good head wobble?

Once we are down its so very difficult to get back. Dyche has proven otherwise - twice!

Attachment 16585

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT ---I think that you will find that there were quite a number of people inside the Labour Party who were calling Corbyn a racist, however, don't let that fact get in the way of anything.
    Have a read, it will at least make you think Corbyn was the victim of Blairites' backstabbing...

https://labourheartlands.com/diane-a...3gJM2nJPTf6FeA

Stabbed in the back by people who should be in the Conservative and Unionist Party...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...CMP=GTUK_email

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Stabbed in the back by people who should be in the Conservative and Unionist Party...

The man was and is a terrorist supporter, I’m unsure how you can argue with that , racist he might / might not be don’t know or care tbh.

I find it hard to empathise with a man who was rubbing shoulders with terrorism.

BT, you can quote whatever you wish, however, the bottom line is that is was people within the Labour Party who took these actions.
    Same old, same old ----if they can't sort out their own people then how can anyone expect them to sort out the country?

BT, you can quote whatever you wish, however, the bottom line is that is was people within the Labour Party who took these actions.
    Same old, same old ----if they can't sort out their own people then how can anyone expect them to sort out the country?
    The Labour Party was infiltrated by corrupt people and democracy died. Don't know how else to say it Supersub6. The worse thing for me was knowing that winnable target seats deliberately had money withheld that would have otherwise provided a winning war chest. I saw it happen, I knew it was happening and so did a lot of other Labour party members. We worked our bollox off to get Corbyn elected and got stabbed in the back by the Blairites.

I will never, ever forgive the unprincipled toad...

Attachment 16590

BT --didn't the Labour Party increase their membership by 325,000 in the lead up to the 2017 election? I seem to remember that they were going overboard because of their recruitment and sayig that this would win them the election.
    Were these all corrupt and just joining to ensure that Corbyn didn't win? It seems rather a strange way to go about things if that was the case. Mind you, I suppose it isn't strange really because it is politics ------all's fair in love and politics!

BT --didn't the Labour Party increase their membership by 325,000 in the lead up to the 2017 election? I seem to remember that they were going overboard because of their recruitment and sayig that this would win them the election.
    Were these all corrupt and just joining to ensure that Corbyn didn't win? It seems rather a strange way to go about things if that was the case. Mind you, I suppose it isn't strange really because it is politics ------all's fair in love and politics!
    The names will be named and shamed.

Just a normal day in the Labour Psrty, fighting like rats in a sack. They're not fit to be in opposition, never mind government. No wonder Boris is always looking pleased with himself.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Just a normal day in the Labour Psrty, fighting like rats in a sack. They're not fit to be in opposition, never mind government. No wonder Boris is always looking pleased with himself.
    Bit more complicated than that sinkov. I have never liked Momentum, they pull the party apart in my estimation and the Trade Unions who provide 90% of the Labour Party Wonga are frightened to death of getting heavy because they know the right wing press will pull them to bits. On the other hand the Russian mob and oligarch money that gets chucked into the Tory Party goes on with press immunity.

We live in an odd fecking world.

h

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)