+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham United’s worst enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Btw, wot exactly is player pouching eh ?.
    I think it's similar to tea bagging but for coffee drinkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Forget Wednesday forget forest derby Huddersfield donny and even the player pouching Barnsley

Our worse enemy is part of our own fan base, you know what I mean and who I’m talking about, those people who will slag a player off but say stuff like I’m quite happy to eat humble pie 🥧 like it’s an actual pie, I swear if they had to eat a pie that tasted bad and smelled bad for talking down a player they wouldn’t open their gob.

Iv got a 🛎 end on twitter saying he’s a Rotherham fan slagging ladapo off, if you want a private convo sure voice your opinion away from others but if your going to bad mouth players don't put it in public on a fking platform our players read ffs.

Sorry if I’m ranting it’s rattled me good and proper

I look at low scorers like bowery JCH Derbyshire and look at ladapo smith And vassel it’s like the clubs gone from being chesterfield to Wednesday, yes club and always do with improvements but don’t slag players we have got.

End
    To be honest Silly, I think you have a point 're. fans but I think a big problem is the attitude of fans in the ground. A lot of the time the only time some fans make themselves heard is when they are having a go at someone.

Apart from the fact that us Rotherham fans struggle to sing 2 lines of "come on you reds" (listen next time and you'll all realise &#128514 and we are generally quiet home fans it would help if, rather than just criticise players, fans give the players encouragement when they do something positive.

That's my rant over as well. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    To be honest Silly, I think you have a point 're. fans but I think a big problem is the attitude of fans in the ground. A lot of the time the only time some fans make themselves heard is when they are having a go at someone.

Apart from the fact that us Rotherham fans struggle to sing 2 lines of "come on you reds" (listen next time and you'll all realise &#128514 and we are generally quiet home fans it would help if, rather than just criticise players, fans give the players encouragement when they do something positive.

That's my rant over as well. Just my opinion.
    Not sure where &#128514 came from but there you go!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think it's similar to tea bagging but for coffee drinkers?
    Disgusting, wot you lot get up to in LA is your business Cammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Not sure where �� came from but there you go!!
    As you say they can cope with "Come on you Reds" but the second line of "Ampersand hash one two eight five one four" stumps the majority

Can someone please make a actual humble pie 不

Use some rotten eggs and mouldy veg
    bet kate humble could

Can someone please make a actual humble pie 🥧

Use some rotten eggs and mouldy veg
    Actually it’s umble pie

http://www.foodsofengland.co.uk/umbleornumblepie.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Uriah Heep’s favourite dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You mean the ones that buy a season ticket who have not bought the right to watch 23 homes games, who have bought the right to perpetually slag the players and manager off?

Look at me, I'm a massive fan, I've bought a season ticket. Go to home games, mean all.
    You must mean the Dynamic Duo who have just about put the lid on the Millers Banter site.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast