+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham United’s worst enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Fensmiller View Post
    You must mean the Dynamic Duo who have just about put the lid on the Millers Banter site.
    Yep, between them they've completely killed off what was left of that forum

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Yep, between them they've completely killed off what was left of that forum
    Warney's boys can't hack it! Same with his side last time in the championship. Going to have to whoever manager is. Salary cap in lower leagues more importantly that's killed any ambition in those leagues.

It does get on my nerves seeing opposition fans saying you will finish lower than us this year and some of ✌️OUR FANs✌️ Say yeah your right

We can beat teams in championship we’ve got a great home record against Derby we have beat Wednesday and Millwall before, we got the best of Coventry and Wycombe in games this year.

COME ON YOU REDSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Warney's boys can't hack it! Same with his side last time in the championship. Going to have to whoever manager is. Salary cap in lower leagues more importantly that's killed any ambition in those leagues.
    No, you've just bored them all to death

Well done, I hope you're proud of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    It does get on my nerves seeing opposition fans saying you will finish lower than us this year and some of ✌️OUR FANs✌️ Say yeah your right

We can beat teams in championship we’ve got a great home record against Derby we have beat Wednesday and Millwall before, we got the best of Coventry and Wycombe in games this year.

COME ON YOU REDSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agree with what you say apart from “ we got the best of Wycombe” - we only played them once, and we lost 1-0 at NYS.

The salary cap seems a reasonable concept but may be easy to fiddle.

If capped wages works then players might look a bit more carefully at other factors like manager, ground, facilities and how financially sound the club is. On the debit side Rotherham has bad press but makes excellent propaganda videos so we might attract more players.

We are in a decent position.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Agree with what you say apart from “ we got the best of Wycombe” - we only played them once, and we lost 1-0 at NYS.
    We finished higher than them I’d call that getting the best

Hoping now with salary cap in lower leagues TS acts. Warney not a championship manager, never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Hoping now with salary cap in lower leagues TS acts. Warney not a championship manager, never will be.
    Gru not a proper fan. Never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Gru not a proper fan. Never will be.
    You havin a laugh! I back the club as much as I can. Dull with Warney but manager's come & go!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast