+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham United’s worst enemy

Rotherham United’s worst enemy

Forget Wednesday forget forest derby Huddersfield donny and even the player pouching Barnsley

Our worse enemy is part of our own fan base, you know what I mean and who I’m talking about, those people who will slag a player off but say stuff like I’m quite happy to eat humble pie 🥧 like it’s an actual pie, I swear if they had to eat a pie that tasted bad and smelled bad for talking down a player they wouldn’t open their gob.

Iv got a 🛎 end on twitter saying he’s a Rotherham fan slagging ladapo off, if you want a private convo sure voice your opinion away from others but if your going to bad mouth players don't put it in public on a fking platform our players read ffs.

Sorry if I’m ranting it’s rattled me good and proper

I look at low scorers like bowery JCH Derbyshire and look at ladapo smith And vassel it’s like the clubs gone from being chesterfield to Wednesday, yes club and always do with improvements but don’t slag players we have got.

End

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Forget Wednesday forget forest derby Huddersfield donny and even the player pouching Barnsley

Our worse enemy is part of our own fan base, you know what I mean and who I’m talking about, those people who will slag a player off but say stuff like I’m quite happy to eat humble pie 🥧 like it’s an actual pie, I swear if they had to eat a pie that tasted bad and smelled bad for talking down a player they wouldn’t open their gob.

Iv got a 🛎 end on twitter saying he’s a Rotherham fan slagging ladapo off, if you want a private convo sure voice your opinion away from others but if your going to bad mouth players don't put it in public on a fking platform our players read ffs.

I look at low scorers like bowery JCH Derbyshire and look at ladapo smith And vassel it’s like the clubs gone from being chesterfield to Wednesday, yes club and always do with improvements but don’t slag players we have got.

End
    Well, there are bellends in all walks of life, they have opinions, you don't need to believe what they say.

Sheep bleat, that's what they do.

I'm not sure MM has any bell ends. Were all millers after all.

Except the Barnsley lads obv. There 99% black pudding munching wkers. 1% millers ��

Seems like a nice place to live

Name:  BellEnd.jpg
Views: 1220
Size:  101.6 KB

I’m quite happy to eat humble pie if Derby, Forest or even Huddersfield are classed as a rival. I’ll give you Huddersfield in a local scale but the others are hardly in the vicinity and would laugh if you classed us as rivals.

Couldn’t care less about Derby or Forest. Traditionally played at higher levels with bigger fan bases in cities in other counties.

I’m sure they’ve never been too bothered about us either.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post

Our worse enemy is part of our own fan base, you know what I mean and who I’m talking about, those people who will slag a player off but say stuff like I’m quite happy to eat humble pie �� like it’s an actual pie, I swear if they had to eat a pie that tasted bad and smelled bad for talking down a player they wouldn’t open their gob.

Iv got a �� end on twitter saying he’s a Rotherham fan slagging ladapo off, if you want a private convo sure voice your opinion away from others but if your going to bad mouth players don't put it in public on a fking platform our players read ffs.

End
    There is a cure to prevent things you see on Twitter/FB (or even MM) rattling you, stop looking. I never even started looking at those 'anti-social media' platforms and don't feel my quality of life is the least bit diminished.

You mean the ones that buy a season ticket who have not bought the right to watch 23 homes games, who have bought the right to perpetually slag the players and manager off?

Look at me, I'm a massive fan, I've bought a season ticket. Go to home games, mean all.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    I’m quite happy to eat humble pie if Derby, Forest or even Huddersfield are classed as a rival. I’ll give you Huddersfield in a local scale but the others are hardly in the vicinity and would laugh if you classed us as rivals.
    Can someone please make a actual humble pie 🥧

Use some rotten eggs and mouldy veg

Yes yes this is a serious mass debate lads, lets not chuckle and giggle eh at the phrase 'the Bell end'. Its pointless and its childish.

Now lads, please turn the page over and lets all draw a picture of some big knockers eh.

Btw, wot exactly is player pouching eh ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 06-08-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast