+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder what boxes Muric does tick.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Think someone said on here a while ago why would we go to the expense of Vickers doing Covid tests twice a week if we weren’t interested in signing him?
    Damn expensive if he’s just “training”
    Maybe they're just telling him to go and get one for free twice a week? I've been twice to the drive in one at the old bus depot, took 5 minutes and got the results with 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Sounds like he had a klangeroos type of spell then last season...also the way Man City keepers like to play out from back I can’t see us doing that much next season even if that may have been a tick in the box...

Maybe in future it’s time to perhaps sign a young keeper and nuture him here,which seems to be the mantra for outfield players.
    Well it's my old hobby horse topic again.

We aren't a defensive team, our defenders are at best ok but all are prone to mistakes and lack of concentration. Our organisation defending free kicks is at best sort of average. Our midfield can be physically frail particularly when Crooks doesn't play.

All this puts keepers under pressure more than they should be, so statistically they will drop more clangers.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Think someone said on here a while ago why would we go to the expense of Vickers doing Covid tests twice a week if we weren’t interested in signing him?
    Damn expensive if he’s just “training”
    To protect the rest of the squad?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12