+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Next seasons chances

My personal view is we’ll stay up but only just but Warne must sort out the defence first.
    Ladapo will score double figures but, I also think we’ll see a new forward brought in and one departing.

I’m backing us NOT to be relegated which, will be a great result.

Consider this

Our chances of stopping up are possibly better than the chances of us actually seeing them play.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    you obv didnt read animals post then.
    Err seeing as I was typing my reply at the time of his post... No Sir, I did not!.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Being as Barnsley sell any quality they get for scraps I found it funny as hell
    Well we are hopeful that lessons have been learned from last summer .

Player's leaving isn't the issue but the recruitment coming in has to be relatively like for like give or take .

First half of the season with a new group bedding in was disastrous and gave us far too much to do and we were extremely fortunate to get away with it , no doubt .

That said the league table in the second half of last season , 23 games , we were 12th in the Championship .

Are we going to rip the Championship up ? , absolutely not .

Do I expect 55 to 60 Championship points next season , absolutely .

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Being as Barnsley sell any quality they get for scraps I found it funny as hell
    Im sure you did find it funny silly Boris lol.
    But arent you the same as us, dont we all try to sell pieces of roadkilll and try to call them sirloin or rump steak etc, but they always go cheaply ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 06-08-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Consider this

Our chances of stopping up are possibly better than the chances of us actually seeing them play.
    That's probably the most accurate post on the whole thread .

Heres actual video footage of your last league win at our place lads... ohh sorry no, I havent got that footage on hand lol.
    Even Noah didnt get to see that in his Ark, even when he installed a 40 inch Tv with surround sound and Dolby and game consoles as well (and believe me lads, I dont know what all of that tech stuff nonsense means).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Heres actual video footage of your last league win at our place lads... ohh sorry no, I havent got that footage on hand lol.
    Even Noah didnt get to see that in his Ark, even when he installed a 40 inch Tv with surround sound and Dolby and game consoles as well (and believe me lads, I dont know what all of that tech stuff nonsense means).
    I'd quit if I was you Acido , you wouldn't like it on our forum so let's keep it sensible .

These kind of posts kill debate .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im sure you did find it funny silly Boris lol.
    But arent you the same as us, dont we all try to sell pieces of roadkilll and try to call them sirloin or rump steak etc, but they always go cheaply ?.
    Nope semi just earned us over 3 mil vaulks 1 mil Danny ward 2 mil and we got a few years out of them I got a shock yesterday when I saw Moore being sold by Wigan. Ffs a Barnsley is like a vending machine cash gos in player comes goes out.

In my opinion Barnsley’s problem is lack of stability too many outs by time the teams got used to each other most of seasons gone the evidence for this is Barnsley’s poor starts and fantastic end.

Nothing will give me any better feeling having Barnsley and Rotherham stay up and Wednesday go to league 1 and I can see it happening

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd quit if I was you Acido , you wouldn't like it on our forum so let's keep it sensible .
    These kind of posts kill debate .
    You werent even going to be part of this thread Animal in the first place, rememeber ?.
    Yes I know Im being sarcy here with my comments, and I hope the Millers know this and will accept this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast