+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Next seasons chances

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Heres actual video footage of your last league win at our place lads... ohh sorry no, I havent got that footage on hand lol.
    Even Noah didnt get to see that in his Ark, even when he installed a 40 inch Tv with surround sound and Dolby and game consoles as well (and believe me lads, I dont know what all of that tech stuff nonsense means).
    I have footage of our last "win" from a couple of games back. Trouble is it is heavily edited by a Mr T Kettle.

You werent even going to be part of this thread Animal in the first place, rememeber ?.
    Yes I know Im being sarcy here with my comments, and I hope the Millers know this and will accept this.
    "You werent even going to be part of this thread Animal in the first place, rememeber ?."

Interesting thing to say. That would suggest a little private message conflab prior to infesting our board. And still some of my fellow Millers cant see through this. [Sigh]

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I have footage of our last "win" from a couple of games back. Trouble is it is heavily edited by a Mr T Kettle.
    Yeah but that means you can spout off on Millersmad and get things boiling over.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Bottom three. We were quite lucky to be promoted, if we are honest. Still be glad to get back to football though.
    Do you think we will?

I'm not confident we will see a game live this season

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Do you think we will?

Can’t see us going back in until January February

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Can’t see us going back in until January February
    And that’s maybe optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Do you think we will?

If you're right about that it won't matter anyway as so many clubs will go bust that it will be impossible to finish the season.

So the Fowl Sheff Wensdies eh, -12 points deducted.. surely a favourite for the drop.
    And Derby & Reading might be in trouble eh, probably next season.

So the Fowl Sheff Wensdies eh, -12 points deducted.. surely a favourite for the drop.
    And Derby & Reading might be in trouble eh, probably next season.
    And Bournemouth

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Bottom three. We were quite lucky to be promoted, if we are honest. Still be glad to get back to football though.
    Some Pompey fans down here think they were a tad unlucky but I reckon the three most deserving teams went up. As for next season I believe we are more likely to take a point or three off Barnsley than off Wigan and with Wednesday starting on -12 we could survive. Coventry and Wycombe will be in the same boat as us and I think Luton will be in the mix again. So all told a fighting chance - provided we have a goalie.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast