+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McGeehan joins Oostend

Sounds like Pompey simply couldn't afford his personal terms , said to be around 8k a week that he was pulling in here .

Not sure how accurate those terms are getting reported , seems a bit steep to me but they maybe championship wages , I can't believe for one minute he was on 8k a week when we were in league one .

Paul sez "If you pay peanuts you get monkeys. We want the best on the roster so we have to pay the best".

Mmmm, just as long as we don’t break rules and get deductions. You bet your Ar$e the EFL would investigate and dispense punishment within a fortnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Mmmm, just as long as we don’t break rules and get deductions. You bet your Ar$e the EFL would investigate and dispense punishment within a fortnight.
    The initial movements in Paul's European Master Plan. The football world has been sleeping and it has passed them by, until now, when it is all too late to stop it. SAS, Smart and Savvy.

Billy and the Recruitment Boys can make as many mistakes as they wish and the mistakes can be offloaded annually onto Ostend, Thun and no doubt other Chien clubs in the future thereby taking them off the annual wage bill as loans. Green and Miller next. Genius.

Reported asking price to Pompey was £ 360,000 for cam Mc that was 1/2 price what we paid for him looks like this is how the value of players have changed get the cheque book out Conway and pick up some experienced bargains

The front of MacGeehan's hair quiff has already arrived in Belgium with the rest of his head and body expected to arrive shortly.

Reminds me of an alpaca.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The front of MacGeehan's hair quiff has already arrived in Belgium with the rest of his head and body expected to arrive shortly.

Reminds me of an alpaca.
    He blocked me on Twitter for mentioning his hair

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Sounds like Pompey simply couldn't afford his personal terms , said to be around 8k a week that he was pulling in here .

Not sure how accurate those terms are getting reported , seems a bit steep to me but they maybe championship wages , I can't believe for one minute he was on 8k a week when we were in league one .
    Would be surprised if Pompey even made on offer for him. They’re reportedly losing £700k a month

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Would be surprised if Pompey even made on offer for him. They’re reportedly losing £700k a month
    Jackett trying to play it down now , agree ESR , this is one club who should know about spending beyond their means .

They went from winning the FA cup and playing AC Milan in the Europa League to a league two fixture at Dagenham and Redbridge in 4 years .

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...geehan-2936860

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12