+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Portuguese attacking midfielder Rúben da Rocha Rodrigues signs

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Another eight or nine Portuguese and we'll be up there with Wolves in no time.

ou Foret (he said controversially and in French)

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Another eight or nine Portuguese and we'll be up there with Wolves in no time.
    First thing I thought of lol.

Welcome aboard Ruben!

Fantastic signing, welcome and can't wait to see you so the business for Notts. How refreshing is it to get a player you feel will only get better and also has good pedigree, long gone are the days of signing old crap wanting their last payday then getting injured after 3 games and you never see them again. This is a sign of the new Notts, thank you to Ardley and the Reedtz brothers for giving me the faith that we have a very bright future.

Trial by You tube sez..................

... steady on everyone. We havn't seen him play yet. Also, the anti-NA mob are thinking up their excuses why this a bad signing; so stand by ...

Transfermrkt.com have his current value at £405k, could end up being a nice bit of business.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Fantastic signing, welcome and can't wait to see you so the business for Notts. How refreshing is it to get a player you feel will only get better and also has good pedigree, long gone are the days of signing old crap wanting their last payday then getting injured after 3 games and you never see them again. This is a sign of the new Notts, thank you to Ardley and the Reedtz brothers for giving me the faith that we have a very bright future.
    Thankyou to the reedtz brothers for giving us faith of a brighter future,as for Ardley don,t make me laugh

Interesting tweet from an analyst at a football consultancy service:

https://twitter.com/Blades_analytic/...07717250318347

"Absolutely ridiculous signing potentially IF he adapts.

Huge miss for teams further up EFL in my opinion and I've watched him a fair amount."

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Interesting tweet from an analyst at a football consultancy service:

https://twitter.com/Blades_analytic/...07717250318347

"Absolutely ridiculous signing potentially IF he adapts.

Huge miss for teams further up EFL in my opinion and I've watched him a fair amount."
    Did he praps think he was signing for Norwich?

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Thankyou to the reedtz brothers for giving us faith of a brighter future,as for Ardley don,t make me laugh
    He watched him alot in lock down so I'm sure he had a say. I don't think Ardley is bad at player recruitment, that's not one of his weaknesses.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast