+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Transfer rumour

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha sez that abart Bahre and I agree but also bear in mind that Cam Mac ez ed two cracks at it in the championship and been poor at that level in my opinion Eths.
    I agree pass, as I said, let him go he wont pull up any trees in championship. Weve a few new players to find that can hit the ground running before new season starts. The outgoing of players probably hasnt stopped yet.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Right then out go:
    Brown, Bambo, Ritzmaier, Thomas and Bahre so far.......
    Let’s debate the Williams sisters now?
    In my opinion, if we are talking Championship level, then Ben Williams maybe a honest work his socks off lad but he struggles at this standard.
    He is still living on a tackle he made at Peterborough but Championship wide players regularly eddim on toast. We were lucky that Struber was aware of Ludewig's talents to make us stronger at full back.

Undecided on Jordan Williams.at this level. Had to compensate to playing on his wrong side to fit in Ludewig so credit to him fo that. On balance ad keep him and see how he develops.

But what do I know ? I thought we would remain in the bottom three where we had been since September. And then along came Hong Kong's Next Leader Fund on 4th June as new owners at Wigan, failed to invest promised money, and we were saved.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-08-2020 at 07:39 AM.

No ones mentioned Anderson. Have we turned a corner with him....? If so, who’s to say Bambo wouldn’t improve as much?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    No ones mentioned Anderson. Have we turned a corner with him....? If so, who’s to say Bambo wouldn’t improve as much?
    Andersen (when he plays well he is called Mads) has yet to prove himself. He was awful up to Easter but had a few good games after lockdarn benefiting from the long break back at ooam in Denmark, Solbauer's guidance and lack of crowd pressure. I would keep him but would need to see continued improvement, particularly if/when Struber goes and Solbauer follows him.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-08-2020 at 09:36 AM.

Anderson - pre covid get shut, liability

Post covid - possibly keep there might be a player there.

Difficultone to call.

Williams - don't think either will turn out to be strong at Champs level but I hope I'm wrong, Ben especially has certainly got some fight in him

So then to recap a bit on the list:
    Brown, Bambo, Ritzmaier, Thomas and Bahre.

Kept as cover: Jordan Williams and Ben Williams (out on loan if we bring in Ludwig)

Now then all we need is replacements for the ones we have listed?

Trying to sign Austrian Dominik Frieser who plays for Lask Linz

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Trying to sign Austrian Dominik Frieser who plays for Lask Linz
    Could be mileage in this. Played under Struber at Wolfsberger before moving on a free transfer to Lask Linz.

Right winger mainly. Age 26. Veteran. Valued on Transfermarkt at £1.58 million.

Would represent a kick in the teeth for Billy's Plan--buying expensive experience. Is this a U-Turn ? One of the "mistakes" Dane alluded to recently ? I wait with interest.

Who leaves to pay for the move and make way for him in the first eleven ? Ritzmaier on the left, Freiser on the right, Schmidt down the middle, Solbauer at CB, Ludewig at full back ? Struber and Luisser on touchline, though rumours are rife that Struber is in the frame to replace Pep.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-08-2020 at 09:04 AM.

Played at Old Trafford in the Europa League for LASK less than two weeks ago .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345