+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Diaby - transfer
    Brown - not yet, still might improve
    Thomas - dud - transfer. I would rather have kept Mcgeehan for a fight next season rather than Thomas.
    Is Ritzmaier better than Mac Gheehan ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Is Ritzmaier better than Mac Gheehan ?
    Not in my opinion, neither going to pull any trees up though. Theres just a bit of a fight in Cam that gives him the edge for me.

And then there's Bahre!

Not in my opinion, neither going to pull any trees up though. Theres just a bit of a fight in Cam that gives him the edge for me.

And then there's Bahre!
    Bahre on the list of outgoings fo me. Some clever flicks and passes nar and ageean but allus seems on the margin of games fo me. Inconsistent squad player.

Thats Ritzmaeir, Thomas and Bahre art. Thuz only Woodrow and Mowatt left in midfield and they're being sold.

What we need is a transfer window even better than last summers.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 10-08-2020 at 04:52 PM.

I think there's a player in Bahre but he's had 2 seasons to show improvement and he hasn't done it.

So i would agree that we look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I respect your opinion Pass but would beg to disagree.

It's all darn to Bill this "respect" thing on this message board. He should be patrolling the Afro Caribbean heritage estates in London as The Respect Czar.

(Am only jooakin Bill )
    Respect to you for respecting the others to respect and for this you get my full respect.

Ritzmaier is an awful footballer , nowt near championship standard and the thing is he's 27 years old so he ain't going to improve too much .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Ritzmaier is an awful footballer , nowt near championship standard and the thing is he's 27 years old so he ain't going to improve too much .

I saw him play well at Brentford but bar that he has been poor

I think there's a player in Bahre but he's had 2 seasons to show improvement and he hasn't done it.

So i would agree that we look elsewhere.
    Tha sez that abart Bahre and I agree but also bear in mind that Cam Mac ez ed two cracks at it in the championship and been poor at that level in my opinion Eths.

Dane Murphy said 3 or 4 to come in.
    This is my opinion of the 4 positions that need strengthening.

1) If we play 352 or 343 we need another centre back. Struber obviously dosen’t like Halme in that position.
    2) Mowatt - although a hard worker - isn’t up to the Championship. A better player in this pivotal role would improve all of the team.
    3) Brown isn’t a striker/winger - time after time attacks break down when it gets to Brown - so we need another fast striker. Although I do think Brown is a very good wing back.
    4) Even if Woodrow stays we still need a tall target man. We have greatly missed Kieffer this season.

Right then out go:
    Brown, Bambo, Ritzmaier, Thomas and Bahre so far.......
    Let’s debate the Williams sisters now?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast