I watched City v Real earlier , and after ten minutes I was so bored , I almost switched over to watch something else.The reason ? Too many back passes to both goalkeepers , even so early in the game. It was similar to the Brentford v Fulham game earlier in the week , where safety first was the order of the day. Later in tonight’s game, City had a corner and it eventually found its way back to the goalkeeper. Crazy. Someone forgot to tell Real, that they needed to score to have any chance of going through.After almost 30 minutes, they began to realise just that. Years ago, my dad used to go potty with continuous back passing at any level. His philosophy was , that if you were any good, you’d dribble your way out of trouble. Looking back, I believe he was right to think that way. It really is killing the game as we know it, when the emphasis should be on scoring goals, surely ?Its driving me against watching football when it’s played this way, and the higher up the league you go, the worse it is. Does anyone out there feel the same as me. ?