+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burke to Forest

Burke to Forest

He seems to be held in quite high regard with the Forest fans

Hopefully we can recoup half of what we paid, if JP was here though he’d get 20m 😂

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...burkes-4406824

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    He seems to be held in quite high regard with the Forest fans

Hopefully we can recoup half of what we paid, if JP was here though he’d get 20m ��

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...burkes-4406824

Quick BS - get your f uckin car out and drive the useless runt there! " High regard " for being a fairy!
    Last edited by baggieal; 08-08-2020 at 10:25 AM.

Don’t hold your breath on this one......if he does go we’ll be paying him to go.

Think your both right from our point of view

But Forest are vulnerable, screwed the pooch by missing play offs and have a wealthy owner
    I think we may be pleasantly surprised
    All Forest fans I know really like him
    Last edited by BaggieSingh; 08-08-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Quick BS - get your f uckin car out and drive the useless runt there! " High regard " for being a fairy!
    Mines being serviced at BMW apparently they had an opening as a grumpy old bloke refused to get his serviced there ��

By by Burke, I doubt it. We need a splinter in our Olympic team and this boy can run. But footballer seen better playing for my old side Northfield town. Will anyone take him off our hands try Stoke they like our cast offs.

Maybe he is one of those player's who can only do it at one club, like Gary Birtles?

Didn't work out for us and to be honest never looked like it would. He has pace but just seemed to run around like a 'headless chicken'. He didn't seem to be aware of those around him. I know that the Forest fans rate him and therefore it would probably be a good move for him and for us. How much of the fee we can recoup I don't know but it would be pointless for us to retain him.

Anyone buying this guy needs serious psychological evaluation. Not a footballer even!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)