+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Nice To See Folk Spending Their Brass Locally

Actually Perks I think the ones on the ventilators are so full of themselves they'd be looking to blame anybody but themselves.
    Went to Meadowhell the other day. Number of people of so called high risk groups walking around with no face coverings was ridiculous.
    And hows this, I saw a security guard walk past a group of young males mostly asian not wearing masks but stopped a white girl of about 14 for not wearing one.
    So PC of him!

I'm no expert by any means but I can't understand why we all aren't getting told to wear disposable gloves when we are shopping for snap .

This virus is on tins of stuff potentially and what ever you pick up in a supermarket .

Same as I say I'm no expert but I'd have thought tha's a greater chance of catching this thing this way rather than off somebody two metres away wi a mask on .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'm no expert by any means but I can't understand why we all aren't getting told to wear disposable gloves when we are shopping for snap .

This virus is on tins of stuff potentially and what ever you pick up in a supermarket .

Same as I say I'm no expert but I'd have thought tha's a greater chance of catching this thing this way rather than off somebody two metres away wi a mask on .
    That's why I wash my hands regularly minds yeah some people who I've seen when I'm out look like they've hadn't seen soap and water in weeks and as for using free hand sanitizer in majority of shops etc they don't know what it is ming mogs the lot of them

I went back to work last week. Feel better for being out and about and doing summat useful. I think the lockdarn had got to me to be honest. I left the house only 5 times in 4 months, I felt agoraphobic, put on weight and felt depressed by it all to be honest. Not nice.

My observations over the last 5 days has left me feeling more positive. People in the areas where I've been working have been respectful of the rules, observing social distancing and getting on with it.

I haven't been into a pub yet, or town, or any shopping areas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12