United have signed three players with solid non league careers, one about to go none league with Stevenage, same thing. And a 38 year old, with a shelf life of 40 seconds.

Then there is the re signing of Dunk and Oneil. Need i say any more? This coming season will be a Lebanon job.

Barry does everything on the cheap. Why he bought the club is beyond me, most owners buy a club, then invest in the playing staff. Not Barry. He reinforces the idea that Cambridge are crippled, and that he is doing everyone a favour, especially by pointing at buyers who are less than honest.

Like Barry. And by doing so, leaves this club as a cripple. I would prefer taking my chances than this living death. The other camoflage hes wearing is that he is a fan of the club, when his involvement is probably about a bit of fun, a hobby, or an investment. Cambridge is set too double in size. Its not about whats best.

To succeed in div 4 you need established football league performers.

The coming season will be a disaster, and guess who will get blamed, Mr Bonner.

Not Mr Barry.

You cant give an artist a twig and expect the Mona Lisa. You are fired Mr Bonner. Not just yet though.

The board are probably congratulating themselves on such great signings, how delusional is that.

Keef of Fordham.