+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching the cricket

Anyone watching the cricket

I must admit I gave up watching it for a while when England were 117 - 5 needing to get 277 to win and the ball spitting around like an angry snake. Buttler & Woakes have totally turned it around and England now 256 -5. Oh s***, it's now for 6 and Buttler out LBW

Listening to it on the BBC and Buttler just gone, we ought to win it from here BUT.... still, a brilliant effort to get anywhere near the score needed

Broad out 4 to win 7 down

Nicked thro the slips to win it

Watched it on record and froze each delivery on the way down to judge if it was going to be an “out” ball or not🤔

I’m such a free spirit!

Well that shut up the big mouth Pakistan players who gave Burns a mouth full when he was out. Well done to Woakes and Butler took the attack to them and they bottled it.

beating Pakistan, especially with them away from home, hardly anything to shout home about

I had a dream that Ireland beat them. Didn't Holland beat them once?
    Load of tossers they are.

Will always shout out for England especially when our own press write us off. It’s a great result as we have not won the first test of a series for 10 years. I believe Pakistan won here last time. Any win is a good win especially from the position we were in after 2 days.

Thought Woakes and Buttler were tremendous. For a while it looked like a turtle chasing a hare stuff, but they had this attitude of "throw anything at us and we'll deal with it", which they did. Just shows how you should never give up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)