+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Boat People

Quote Originally Posted by EwarWooWar View Post
    you will need to explain that one, I can't see the relevance, you seem to suggest that the non whites in these countries have equal opportnites and success though so I guess we can all sit down and congratulate ourselves on a good job.

Hang on, thats no right is it?
    Consider the make-up of the present government, for example. The vote in the UK is not confined to whites although no doubt some would prefer it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    They are not forced into an unworthy sea vessel to get to the UK across the Channel and you well know that is what I meant.
    Is there a way they can claim asylum in the UK that doesn’t involve getting into an unworthy sea vessel? I genuinely don’t know, so would be interested in the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Is there a way they can claim asylum in the UK that doesn’t involve getting into an unworthy sea vessel? I genuinely don’t know, so would be interested in the answer.
    They could, get a tourist Visa, get on a plane, come here. When in the UK airport claim Asylum. But that would nvolve them having ducuments stating who they are so makes it harder to be accepted.

They could, get a tourist Visa, get on a plane, come here. When in the UK airport claim Asylum. But that would nvolve them having ducuments stating who they are so makes it harder to be accepted.
    And why do you think they don't have documents, pray tell?

Think they all lost them down the back of the sofa?

Quote Originally Posted by pingu_pie View Post

It is common for migrants/refugees/asylum seekers to destroy documents. If you arrive to claim asylum in a country with your passport in your pocket it makes it easy for the country you are arriving in to check your background story (which may or may not be true), and to deport you if your asylum claim is not successful (as they know where you come from).

Quote Originally Posted by pingu_pie View Post

And none of us know how easy or hard it is to get those documents in their country of origin, or whether it would be a good idea to let relevant authorities know that you’re thinking of leaving for good.

We all know that Farage has jumped on this particular bandwagon to try to keep himself relevant and the government are encouraging their supporters to get angry about it as a distraction from all the other stuff that’s going so horribly wrong.

The UK doesn’t take in its fair share of asylum seekers/refugees compared to other European countries and if the government should obviously make it easier for people to claim asylum and work here, even if it’s only in the self interest of replacing all the excess number of people who’ve died from Covid. They obviously won’t though, because they think there’s support in pointlessly flying planes around and appointing people with stupid job titles.

I never said you said all, but you are still classing some working class people as "Chavs" or are they Middle Class Chavs or some sort of Aristochavs? They are still working class and you hate them. Something that you seem to have forgotten, a lot of Black and Brown (and Asian and Latinos) that have come to this country are working class so do they count?

There are a lot of racists, but it's not just those on the right that there are racist, you also get those on the left that are racist, there are a few on this board. They think they are just better than the migrants, they know what is best for them and it is always the fault of the whites. These Left Wing Racists see all races as just blocks, not even as people each with individual needs and it is up to them with their white power to help them see the way.

So the person who was lying was you, I never said any any of them were Chavs, that was all you.

Taxing the rich doesn't work in the way you seem to think it does, just look at what is happening in New York City at the moment, about 200,000 of the richest people just left because of various reasons, including threats to increase their taxes. The riches 1% in New York paid 47% of the Tax revenue and when the benefits they received because less that the cost they just left. There is nothing that can be done to stop it.

Also just because you think the Tories are worse for the poor doesn't top the poor being the worse affected by mass migration.
    Ha ha you win mate I can't be bothered, I don't think four and a half thousand people coming over on boats illegally this year are the worst of our problems, not even top ten probably. You have your views I have mine that's fine. I never said I hate chavs some of my mates are, I just said I'd rather live with 250 immigrants than chavs if that's ok with you. I don't know if all chavs are working class, I don't know all their backgrounds. There are plenty of working class people who don't act like that so I'm not sure. Make all the excuses you want for the tories, what I wrote is true, like I say four and a half thousand people on boats money wise is nothing compared to the breaks the tories give for their mates. Anyway like I say you win, have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha you win mate I can't be bothered, I don't think four and a half thousand people coming over on boats illegally this year are the worst of our problems.
    That is the ones we might know about, what about the thousands/millions estimated to be already here?
    Or is that just Sun/Mail propaganda as per usual explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    That is the ones we might know about, what about the thousands/millions estimated to be already here?
    Or is that just Sun/Mail propaganda as per usual explanation?
    Ha ha I'm out mate I've said you guys win. I don't think there are millions of illegal immigrants personally. 36 thousand applied legally last year compare to over a hundred thousand in Germany and France. Even if you want to quadruple the illegal number 4,500 so say 20 thousand, I don't think that plus say 36 thousand legal immigrants constitutes a massive problem. That's my opinion. The numbers are only going to go down now Patel and Brexit take over so don't worry. Last post on this really can't be arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I never said I hate chavs some of my mates are, I just said I'd rather live with 250 immigrants than chavs if that's ok with you.
    "..than white chavs" is what you you actually wrote. Just a heads up - if you want to refer to a group of people's skin colour when comparing them negatively, go ahead, but be aware anything like that is immediately called out on here.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast